I recomend this source 👍
Complete Order was Received 😍
AuStarLabs are G2G - order received in full (over 2 shipments, explanation below), smooth transaction & solid communication from Rob. Can't rate quality yet, got a new purity testing kit arriving this week, so I'll update if required. If quality checks out, I'll definitely be a repeat customer, and will start recommending directly to friends & fam.
Here's a play-by play of how it went down, if anyone's interested:
- Ordered 5 x 10mL Test E (with free shipping promo on offer at the time)
- Payment processed through the standard channels, which was acknowledged within 12 hours
- Tracking number provided within 48 hours from payment
- Tracking number showed no scanning after 3 days, so I hit Rob up
- A day or so later, he provided a second tracking number, which also had zero scanning activity. At this point, to be honest, I thought I'd blown my cash, but Rob insisted he was legit, and my order wasn't the only one that had gone missing. He seemed genuine, but I'd never dealt with him, so wasn't convinced he'd pull through.
- At this stage I was hassling him daily, and he responded to all of my messages within a few hours, if not instantly.
- He advised that he'd now run out of stock to send another replacement order, and was waiting on his own stock to arrive to begin production on a fresh batch. I was down to the last few mL of my last vial, and couldn't afford to run out, so I asked him to level with me and let me know if I'd been scammed so that I could move on to another source. He told me to keep the faith, and that he'd send me one of the vials he had set aside for his own personal use, which was a nice gesture.
- He sent a new tracking number for the package containing the single vial, as well as photos of the satchel being dropped into the Post Box, which was a nice touch. The single vial arrived within a few days, so my hope was restored, and meant I wouldn't have to start a mid-cycle PCT. Fucking phew!
- 2 days later, he sent the tracking number for the remaining 4 vials. This number happened to be the same as the number for the second 'replacement' order, haha! So I reckon he was just trying to buy some time to get the next batch produced, but got screwed over when his supplies were delayed.
- The second package of 4 vials arrived today, so the order has now been supplied in full.
I can't fault Rob's communication - it would have been nice if he fessed up about the supply issue earlier, but I guess that might have looked even more dodgy from my end, so he was probably hedging his bets that he could get the new batch produced and posted before it became a problem. Considering they're just trying to get things started, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt - I can appreciate that there can be teething issues when setting up an operation like this, and I probably would have done the same thing so, no harm no foul!
At the end of the day, Rob's a top bloke to deal with and I hope his operation succeeds to be a reliable domestic Aussie supplier long into the future.
4 replies • 11 days ago
@Palmer909 Hey dude,
Any updates regarding the order that you were waiting for?
3 replies • 6 days ago
@Greg yeah was waiting for it to arrive. It did and I got it tested and all looks good. Rob was really easy to get in touch with and responded very quickly.
2 replies • 5 days ago
@Palmer909 Hey Bro,
What are the products you are using? and how is it contributing to you?
1 replies • 4 days ago
@Greg haven't taken them yet but doing only test for now and may add some mast later on
0 replies • 4 days ago
@Palmer909 okay. Best of Luck bro!