2 years ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Plasma amino acid response after ingestion of different whey protein fractions.
Farnfield MM, Trenerry C, Carey KA, Cameron-Smith D.

School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences, Deakin University, Burwood, Victoria, Australia.

Background and objectives The digestion rate of proteins and subsequent absorption of amino acids can independently modulate protein metabolism. The objective of the present study was to examine the blood amino acid response to whey protein isolate (WPI), beta-lactoglobulin-enriched WPI, hydrolysed WPI and a flavour-identical control. Methods Eight healthy adults (four female, four male) were recruited (mean+/-standard error of the mean: age, 27.0+/-0.76 years; body mass index, 23.2+/-0.8 kg/cm(2)) and after an overnight fast consumed 500 ml of each drink, each containing 25g protein, in a cross-over design. Blood was taken at rest and then every 15 min for 2 h post ingestion. Results Ingesting the beta-lactoglobulin-enriched WPI drink resulted in significantly greater plasma leucine concen

• Created

admin 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

admin 2 years ago

replies

views

users

Valentin

55 minutes ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um meine Ausdauer und Energie zu steigern - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.

MITCH23

4 hours ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...

lennrowe

4 hours ago .  5

Amazing company, shame I live so far away but everything else is spot on