1 year ago #1
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

Anyone know any good cheap international steroid source ???

• Created

Shadow 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 10 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Soprano
Threads:
Reviews:
 Soprano
Soprano
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

Check Qingdao Sigma.

1 year ago #3
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Bro if you are looking for a cheap source then make sure it's authentic. Sellers sometimes compromise on quality when the price is lower!

10 months ago #4
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

There are plenty of cheap steroids out there but is that really a good thing? Remember in life you really do get what you pay for! Buying steroids that are half the price of others usually means somewhere down the line somebody cut corners with either raws with heavy metals in them or it’s bathtub gear that 90% of the time leads to an infection. Take the time to save up enough to get THE GOOD SHIT!! You’ll be safer and happier in the end bro!

10 months ago #5
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 356  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

This is the best advice by far. Only use high quality and trustable gear period.

Quoted PopsJuiced; Post# 4474

There are plenty of cheap steroids out there but is that really a good thing? Remember in life you really do get what you pay for! Buying steroids that are half the price of others usually means somewhere down the line somebody cut corners with either raws with heavy metals in them or it’s bathtub gear that 90% of the time leads to an infection. Take the time to save up enough to get THE GOOD SHIT!! You’ll be safer and happier in the end bro!

10 months ago #6
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

I don’t know any cheap but I would say to participate in reputable online fitness communities and forums where you can engage with knowledgeable individuals and discuss legitimate fitness strategies.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 2925

Anyone know any good cheap international steroid source ???

mmerc

10 hours ago .  5

The responsiveness and communication was top notch along with the product.The packaging was also excellent.Quick delivery and everything they advised was correct.Thank you.

Adctdtojuice

11 hours ago .  5

A good friend gave me test E along with deca and after a 20 week cycle I can say this gear is legit. It’s smooth with very min pip(I run multiple esters so I get pip regardless) just ended the cycle a week ago and still running test and feel fkn amazing!amazing gains! Keeping m ...

Fabio

13 hours ago .  4.5

Tempi di consegna puntuale come comunicatoContatti efficentiQualità buona