1 year ago #1
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Hey everyone. I am Pcushion and am a rep for basicstero.ws. I am here to help and be a productive member of this community. I look forward to talking with all of you guys.

Pcushion

• Created

Pcushion 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

7gothic 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Welcome onboard mate.

1 year ago #3
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

Thank you my brother.

1 year ago #4
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Welcome bro

1 year ago #5
kibby
Threads:
Reviews:
 kibby
kibby
Junior Member Posts: 36  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

welcome. am here to talk with u.

1 year ago #6
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

welcome to our community bro

1 year ago #7
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Welcome

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 2990

Hey everyone. I am Pcushion and am a rep for basicstero.ws. I am here to help and be a productive member of this community. I look forward to talking with all of you guys.
Pcushion

1 year ago #8
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

I wanted to say thank you, to all you awesome fellas. You guys responding really means a lot. I am new to this board, but I watch over 8 different forums with basicstero. This being the newest and I have to say the warm welcome feels good.

Ok I am going to vent to you guys for a second. Some of the forums I watch over the people are just ass holes. They trash talk everyone. Any and every source. Yes we screw up from time to time, but we always make it right. Thats part of why I fell in love with Pcom. I was a customer many years before I became a rep. Even if we sent free packs to these guys it still wouldn’t be good enough. They are buying gear from somewhere, but you wouldn’t know it because according to them everybody’s gear is crap… The fact you guys actually took a moment to respond tells me I will be spending a good bit of time here. Thank you all.

Pcushion

1 year ago #9
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Flaming & personal attacks are strictly prohibited on SW. Feel like you are at home mate.

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 3005

I wanted to say thank you, to all you awesome fellas. You guys responding really means a lot. I am new to this board, but I watch over 8 different forums with basicstero. This being the newest and I have to say the warm welcome feels good.
Ok I am going to vent to you guys for a second. Some of the forums I watch over the people are just ass holes. They trash talk everyone. Any and every source. Yes we screw up from time to time, but we always make it right. Thats part of why I fell in love with Pcom. I was a customer many years before I became a rep. Even if we sent free packs to these guys it still wouldn’t be good enough. They are buying gear from somewhere, but you wouldn’t know it because according to them everybody’s gear is crap… The fact you guys actually took a moment to respond tells me I will be spending a good bit of time here. Thank you all.
Pcushion

1 year ago #10
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Welcome bro

Joseypunto

2 hours ago .  5

La segunda vez que pido y ningun tipo de problema, llega todo correcto en unos 20 dias

Elias3-51

8 hours ago .  5

Die Berater in diesem Geschäft sind immer auf dem Laufenden, was die neuesten Trends und Innovationen in der Welt der Sporternährung angeht.

Jon

8 hours ago .  5

Dank der Professionalität der Berater war ich in der Lage, die perfekten Ergänzungsmittel für meine sportlichen Ziele auszuwählen.