1 year ago #1
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

harry-houdini1.jpgThis image of Harry Houdini was taken on 8 April, 1908 shortly before he jumped off Harvard Bridge in Boston, Massachusetts into frozen charles river. I saw it the other day and was impressed with the amount of muscle and definition of his thighs.

I have the following questions:

1. Were there gyms in 1908?
  2. He had a particular workout routine?
  3. What was his diet?
  • Created

oli 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

admin 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

If you are thinking that coloring the image gave him this artistic depiction. Here's the original B&W Photo.

harry-houdini2.jpg

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

I think gyms started popping up around 1800's. So it might be that he used to work out but i wonder how useful were those techniques and machines. Take a look at the attached photos it was taken in Brussels, Belgium, in the 1880s.attila.png

Quoted oli; Post# 3008

harry-houdini1.jpgThis image of Harry Houdini was taken on 8 April, 1908 shortly before he jumped off Harvard Bridge in Boston, Massachusetts into frozen charles river. I saw it the other day and was impressed with the amount of muscle and definition of his thighs.
I have the following questions:

1. Were there gyms in 1908?
  2. He had a particular workout routine?
  3. What was his diet?

Louis

2 hours ago .  5

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui รจ di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...

Fortysauce

3 hours ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test Iโ€™ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

6 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...