1 year ago #1
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

harry-houdini1.jpgThis image of Harry Houdini was taken on 8 April, 1908 shortly before he jumped off Harvard Bridge in Boston, Massachusetts into frozen charles river. I saw it the other day and was impressed with the amount of muscle and definition of his thighs.

I have the following questions:

1. Were there gyms in 1908?
  2. He had a particular workout routine?
  3. What was his diet?
  • Created

oli 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

admin 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

If you are thinking that coloring the image gave him this artistic depiction. Here's the original B&W Photo.

harry-houdini2.jpg

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

I think gyms started popping up around 1800's. So it might be that he used to work out but i wonder how useful were those techniques and machines. Take a look at the attached photos it was taken in Brussels, Belgium, in the 1880s.attila.png

Quoted oli; Post# 3008

harry-houdini1.jpgThis image of Harry Houdini was taken on 8 April, 1908 shortly before he jumped off Harvard Bridge in Boston, Massachusetts into frozen charles river. I saw it the other day and was impressed with the amount of muscle and definition of his thighs.
I have the following questions:

1. Were there gyms in 1908?
  2. He had a particular workout routine?
  3. What was his diet?

Tbk94

1 hour ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

1 hour ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!