EvalPharm HGH Europe Domestic | RusBIO HGH USA Domestic

1 year ago #1
RichardSilva
Threads:
Reviews:
 RichardSilva
RichardSilva
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

My name is Richard, I represent a manufacturing company EvalP Pharmaceutical.

In 2015, we developed our production concept with the latest technology and a group of scientists in such industries as genetic engineering, bioformatics, biology.

We are a Russian - European research and development pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Denmark.
We specialize in the development and manufacture of products designed to improve the quality of life.

Today we fully develop and manufacture HGH, our company has its own producer strain protein.
The product went through all testing cycles back in 2016 and has established itself in the European and Russian markets already in 2017.

A laboratory equipped according to all standards and many years of experience give us the opportunity to produce really high-quality products and meet the quality standards set in our industry.

Our brands today:
EvalPharm (Europe market)
RusBioPharma (USA market)

We have been working in the European / CIS market for about 5 years and for about 2 years in the US market.

Products:

Evalpharm
HGH Somatropin
Lyophilized Powder
10 * 10/100 IU

RusBio Pharma
HGH Somatropin
Lyophilized Powder
10 * 10/100 IU

For all forum participants, there is a **10% discount** on the 1st order. (promo-code: wiki) In addition, we have a wholesale discount.

Payment:
PayPal or USDT (cryptocurrency)

Delivery:
Shipment is during 4 working days after receiving the payment
Europe: Regular post or DPD
USA: Regular post

• Created

RichardSilva 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

admin 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

You aren't level one but because you submitted your source, i am allowing this thread. I suggest you to verify your source asap.

Better4ever

59 minutes ago .  5

Fast shipment for domestic products. Support super helpful and replies quickly in my experience. I look forward to buying more.

Valentin

4 hours ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um meine Ausdauer und Energie zu steigern - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.

MITCH23

7 hours ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...