domestic-supply.com
domestic-supply.com
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

We are glad to announce new Fat-Loss product - Tesofensine
Now we have in stock Tesofensine made by Pharmacom Labs
The products name is Tesos
tesos.jpg

So what is Tesofensine ?
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
• acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
• appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
• increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
• improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
• alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
• the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
• The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.
Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no
BUY PHARMACOM LABS TESOS ON DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM

• Created

domestic-supply.com 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

domestic-supply.com 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

9 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

13 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

13 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...