1 year ago #1
JMB94
Threads:
Reviews:
 JMB94
JMB94
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hey everyone!

I got IGF1-LR3 in powder form and was wondering what to use to make it a liquid for injections?

• Created

JMB94 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Greg 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Hey,
Hoping you are well. The simple answer is that you should use a peptide calculator properly, and make it injectable as well.

1 year ago #3
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

You can use the following websites, these are peptide calculators.
https://planetcalc.com/3023/
https://pepcalc.app/

1 year ago #4
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

There are two variations of needles that are commonly used to administer subcutaneous injections. The first is an insulin syringe. This type of syringe holds 1mL of your compound and usually has markings from 10 to 100. That would mean if you’re supposed to take a 0.5mL dose you’d only fill the syringe to the 50 mark.
The second most common syringe is the tuberculin syringe. It has a needle that is slightly longer than an insulin syringe and is marked every 0.1mL. It too holds 1mL of the compound.

Louis

23 minutes ago .  5

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui è di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...

Fortysauce

1 hour ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test I’ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

4 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...