1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. What is Masteron specifically used for? And how much time duration it needs to reflect the major results on body? Will there be any fallout after utilizing it?

What is Masteron specifically used for? And how much time duration it needs to reflect the major results on body? Will there be any fallout after utilizing it?

1 year ago #1
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

I am new to some steroids and needed help!!!

I don't want to get rapid changes in my body, the process can be slow but not harmful, so guide me accordingly guys. Although muscular development and fat loss would be fantastic yet my main goal is endurance. Moreover, I've done some research on Masteron, I'm still in the early stages.

• Created

7gothic 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 11 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 3174
I don't want to get rapid changes in my body, the process can be slow but not harmful, so guide me accordingly guys. Although muscular development and fat loss would be fantastic yet my main goal is endurance. Moreover, I've done some research on Masteron, I'm still in the early stages.

First of all, you need a test base before starting anything. Carry on with your research but don't go for high intake at the initial stage

1 year ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

If you are new to exogenous hormones at this age then trt test testosterone can be a pivotal moment for you. Mostly every person develops some fat in different parts of their body but you can try testing for a few months then you will be blown away by what a therapeutic dose can do. After observing good results you can step up to a cycle.

Feel free to ask anything more from me.

1 year ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

download (2).jpg
It's important to research and understand any steroid you plan to use. If your main goal is endurance, you may want to consider other options besides Masteron, such as Anavar. I hope it helps. 
Feel free to ask any additional question you may have.

1 year ago #5
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Masteron is used as a finishing agent during the cutting phase, when the main goal is to lose body fat and increase muscle definition. It can be stacked easily with other anabolic steroids like Testosterone and Trenbolone and is taken in doses of 400-600mg per week.

11 months ago #6
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Masteron in Bodybuilding Uses for Beginners, Professional Athletes. Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), like Masteron, are synthetic drugs that mimic testosterone, the male sex hormone. Anabolic means that the drug helps with muscle-building, and androgenic refers to the masculine-trait-building ability.

@Barbara Thank you for sharing your feedback :)

@moelijk Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Fast and friendly service.I received my order after 8 days.10/10 I can recommend it.