1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. What foods, vitamins, and minerals should I omit from my diet on test e 400/week? Moreover, has anyone tried milk thistle for liver support during the cycle?

What foods, vitamins, and minerals should I omit from my diet on test e 400/week? Moreover, has anyone tried milk thistle for liver support during the cycle?

1 year ago #1
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

• Created

Mr.Raise 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

While on a Test E 400/week cycle, it is best to avoid foods that are high in fat and sugar. Additionally, it is recommended to limit alcohol intake and avoid any unnecessary medication. As for vitamins and minerals, there is no need to omit any from your diet as long as you maintain a balanced diet.
Regarding milk thistle, it is a popular supplement for liver support during steroid cycles, but it is important to note that it may not be effective for everyone. It is always recommended to consult with a medical professional before taking any supplements during a cycle.

1 year ago #3
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

tcrm-5-427f1.jpgRemember, at the start, testing is best. For individuals who are new to exogenous hormones, particularly as they get older, a therapeutic dose of testosterone in TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) can be a game changer for them. When it comes to mood development, the problem is usually related to fat, although it could also be due to estrogenic effects. Most likely, it is related to fat accumulation, which varies from person to person. I suggest trying a therapeutic dose of testosterone for a few months, and you'll be amazed at the results. If you like the results and want to step it up to a cycle, you can proceed from there. I have attached the chart too for better understanding.

Feel free to message me if you need more information.

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

2 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

3 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe