1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Need tips before starting steroids!!!

Need tips before starting steroids!!!

1 year ago #1
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 
Hello Everyone,

After working out at the gym for over a year, I've got a serious steroid lust yet I do not want to invest in it fully as long as I am not aware of all the side effects.
Moreover, I used to get comments that the test is the safest thing to do.
Please share your experience and knowledge with me so that I get enough motivation to give steroids a chance.

• Created

unreal89 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

cengiz 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Hey Bro,
Do more research to get relatable knowledge regarding this. But let me share my piece of information regarding this. The first cycle should just be a test so that you can visualize the variation. Less can also be more so do your cycle and be consistent with your dose.
It might feel like you're not getting anything which is why a plateau is a good starting point. Yet if you want to increase the intake, then WAIT! It should be done in the next cycle. research until you are out of breath. You will regret it forever if you screw up your endocrine system as I have seen people doing it to themselves. Besides that, enjoy it have fun but don't overuse it.
And Remember: everybody's bodies reach differently so be calm and give yourself some time to see the lucrative after effects.

1 year ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

Have you fine-tuned your diet? Are your workouts consistent, and are you making great progress in the gym?

1 year ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

I can relate to that. I also waited until my late 30s to start using steroids, and I regret not starting earlier. However, I had my reasons, and I eventually decided to compete. Despite this, I have kept my doses low, and it has been effective for me. I prefer not to use oral steroids because of the impact on my lab results, and I haven't experienced any issues even when using trenbolone.

1 year ago #5
cengiz
Threads:
Reviews:
 cengiz
cengiz
Junior Member Posts: 12  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

If this is your real photo you never need them, go on same :)

Tbk94

1 hour ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

1 hour ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!