7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Hello Guys,
There is this thing bothering me so I thought I should post it here to get some piece of knowledge.
So, I have been off-cycle since last October, the cycle was of 16 weeks of Deca and Sustanon. I didn't notice any bad effects after coming off but after approx 4 months I started feeling itchy in one nipple.
Now it's Feb, I bought a bottle of Sigma from Gorilla Mind, MPMD which has two herbs that naturally enhance T boost.
Could I be still experiencing sides from coming off cycle or could it be the Sigma?? As I was thinking to initiate a new cycle of Test E 250/ Tren E 250 in March.
Help, please.
(I do have tamoxifen on hand, didn't know if I should take some now or wait to use it on my cycle?)

• Created

7gothic 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Have you noticed any increase in your body fat since going off cycle? Personally, I am usually okay, but once my body fat percentage exceeds 16%, I experience some problems.

1 year ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

Did you use any substances for your post-cycle therapy? If you included HCG in your PCT regimen, it's recommended to also use an aromatase inhibitor during PCT.

1 year ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

It is difficult to determine whether the itchy nipple is a side effect of coming off the cycle or a reaction to the Sigma supplement. It is recommended to consult a medical professional for proper evaluation and advice on the use of tamoxifen. Initiating a new cycle without addressing the issue can potentially worsen the condition

Recommended seller 100% good quality products, good communication with the seller

AndreaM

1 hour ago .  4

Ricevuto in tempo, consegna veloce e discreta, avevo acquistato molte volte sul loro sito e continuerò a farlo. Buon servizio

pekkosta19

2 hours ago .  5

I recommend this page 100%, good communication, speed and good packaging, I will order again without any doubt.