1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Has anyone experienced infections after using multi-dose vials of test cypionate? Is it possible for a previously sealed vial to become tainted with bacteria?

Has anyone experienced infections after using multi-dose vials of test cypionate? Is it possible for a previously sealed vial to become tainted with bacteria?

1 year ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

I recently completed a 10-week cycle of test cypionate using single-use ampoules with no issues. However, I recently started another cycle using test cypionate in a multi-dose vial and experienced infections after my first two shots. I followed the same cleaning and preparation procedures for both cycles, so I'm wondering if it's possible that the second cycle was a tainted batch and bacteria got into the previously sealed vial. Has anyone else had a similar experience with multi-dose vials? Any advice or insights would be appreciated.

• Created

House 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

House 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Louis

2 hours ago .  5

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui รจ di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...

Fortysauce

3 hours ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test Iโ€™ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

7 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...