1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. What is the impact of rampant steroid use in the athletic competition with no testing?

What is the impact of rampant steroid use in the athletic competition with no testing?

1 year ago #1
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

It is concerning to see the rampant use of performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs), especially steroids, among athletes in the athletic competition. Despite the amazing feats they can achieve with the help of PEDs, it raises questions about the fairness of the competition and the potential health risks involved. It is even more alarming that there seems to be no testing at all for the show, which may put the safety of the athletes at risk. While there is a lot of talk about the safety of the games, it is equally important to ensure that athletes are competing on a level playing field, and that measures are in place to prevent the use of PEDs. What are your thoughts on allowing athletes to compete without being tested or with extremely loose testing in a show like this?

• Created

dan88 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

11 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

14 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

15 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...