1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. Is this a safe and effective first cycle plan for someone who has only used sarms before?

Is this a safe and effective first cycle plan for someone who has only used sarms before?

1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Hello everyone, I am seeking your opinion on my first cycle plan which I have developed after experimenting with sarms.
The plan includes Testosterone Enanthate at a weekly dosage of 500mg for a duration of 12 weeks, and Clenbuterol at a starting dose of 20mcg for the first 6 weeks with a gradual increase in dosage. In case of gynecomastia, I have acquired Nolvadex and will be using Clomid and Nolvadex for post-cycle therapy.

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

House 11 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

SARMs are a safe option for post-season bulk, but if you're looking to gain significant size, you may want to consider using Tren, Sustanon, and Anavar. It's important to note that during the 15-30 day mark of taking Anavar, it's best to avoid having roommates around. Additionally, make sure to consume plenty of food and not to forget to do post-cycle therapy.

1 year ago #3
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Running Clenbuterol or using 500mg of Testosterone for cutting on your first cycle may not be advisable. The primary purpose of your first cycle should not be to get into shape but to introduce your body to the anabolic steroids gradually. It's recommended that you ensure you are already in good physical shape before beginning your first cycle.

11 months ago #4
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

It is important to note that the use of anabolic steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs can have serious health consequences and may result in several adverse effects.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3401

Hello everyone, I am seeking your opinion on my first cycle plan which I have developed after experimenting with sarms.
The plan includes Testosterone Enanthate at a weekly dosage of 500mg for a duration of 12 weeks, and Clenbuterol at a starting dose of 20mcg for the first 6 weeks with a gradual increase in dosage. In case of gynecomastia, I have acquired Nolvadex and will be using Clomid and Nolvadex for post-cycle therapy.

Tonillo

6 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

10 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

10 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...