1. Steroids Forum
  2. Source Talk / Promos
  3. 2023 Spring PROMO! Make new Gains with FREE bonuses!

2023 Spring PROMO! Make new Gains with FREE bonuses!

1 year ago #1
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T
Contributing Member Posts: 96  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Basicstero's SPRING 2023 PROMO!Image restricted
Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$300 of FREE bonus for orders over $300
$400 of FREE bonus for orders over $500
$500 of FREE bonus for orders over $700
$600 of FREE bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from the International Warehouse only!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only paid items are reshipped (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included). If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site.

Enjoy a great Spring season and new gains with https://basicstero.ws/

• Created

Rick_T 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Rick_T 11 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T

For more information about Basicstero - the Direct Pharmacom Labs store -- please see the details in the thread at: https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/994-pharmacom-labs-and-the-basicsterows-store.html

1 year ago #3
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

The ease with which one may benefit from these offers truly caught my attention. Your website is simple to use, and it was simple to complete the transaction. Never once did I feel like I was being taken advantage of or coerced into buying something. Instead, I had the impression that Pharmacom Store actually cared about their customers' experiences.

1 year ago #4
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

is this promotion still applicable? what s the last date to place an order to avail this deal?

1 year ago #5
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T

Thank you for kind words and support.

Quoted DOUBLEG67; Post# 3419

The ease with which one may benefit from these offers truly caught my attention. Your website is simple to use, and it was simple to complete the transaction. Never once did I feel like I was being taken advantage of or coerced into buying something. Instead, I had the impression that Pharmacom Store actually cared about their customers' experiences.

1 year ago #6
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T

Yes, this promo is currently active. I don't know of an exact last day -- management may choose to end the promo or extend it at any time. My guess is that it will be a active for at least a couple more weeks, but I have no official information about that or way to guarantee it (it is just my personal opinion and a guess). There is no promise regarding how long this promo will be active. Therefore, I recommend you do not delay -- if you are interested in the promo, place your order soon.

Quoted Nicholas; Post# 3425

is this promotion still applicable? what s the last date to place an order to avail this deal?

1 year ago #7
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Thank you for letting us know!

1 year ago #8
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T

you're welcome. I just checked again this morning and the promo is still active.
its a great time to try some Pharmacom Labs products from Basicstero.ws

Quoted Greg; Post# 3437

Thank you for letting us know!

1 year ago #9
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Sure, What is the T/A on this?

Quoted Rick_T; Post# 3616

you're welcome. I just checked again this morning and the promo is still active.
its a great time to try some Pharmacom Labs products from Basicstero.ws

1 year ago #10
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T

Most packs from W1 are currently arriving at their destinations in 2 to 4 weeks.
Nonetheless, I have witnessed rare extremes such as only 11 days! and many under 2 weeks; likewise, I have also seen orders with multiple packs that were shipped out at the exact same time have one pack move fast -- such as the typical 3 weeks total -- while the other half of multi-pack order (shipped at the exact same moment) takes 4 weeks or longer.
International postal services times vary.

Quoted Nicholas; Post# 3619

Sure, What is the T/A on this?

11 months ago #11
Rick_T
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Rick_T
Rick_T

I just checked the Basicstero.ws site, added some items to my cart to see if the promo step is still available, and it is still active as of this morning.
I'm not sure how much longer it will run since it been active for a while now, but it's still available today when I checked.
So if you're interested in it, consider taking advantage of the promo while its still active.

Tredstone

1 hour ago .  5

Vendedor de toda confianza. Llevo años comprando y ningún problema. Comunicación muy rápida, y envío relativamente rápidos también. Buena calidad y buenos precios. Lo recomiendo de verdad!

Ik koop vaak GH in de winkel. Ik weet zeker dat de namaak niet wegglijdt, alles komt heel, op tijd en zonder overmacht. Indien nodig kan je altijd overleggen met de verkoper, de man is zeker in het vak.

I ragazzi che praticano sport a livello professionale dovrebbero assolutamente visitare questa farmacia. Io stesso sono rimasto scioccato quando ho guardato per la prima volta il catalogo di questa farmacia, l'assortimento di prodotti farmaceutici per lo sport è ottimo. Il servi ...