BLOOD WORK !

1 year ago #1
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham
Junior Member Posts: 23  Reviews: 2  Threads: 2 

I highly recommend anybody who does a cycle to get your blood work done be aware of what’s going on in your body it’s the smartest thing you can do to prevent issues that can hurt you in the long run your health is very important !

• Created

MrGraham 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

admin 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Well ok?

1 year ago #3
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham
Junior Member Posts: 23  Reviews: 2  Threads: 2 

I was just leaving a smart suggestion to do blood work. I don’t plan on posting anything more since I’m not good with online forums or social media, I’ll continue to read that’s about it if you think I should delete my post no problem.

1 year ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

You are more than welcome on board mate. That was a lil ice breaker there.
I double what you said, it is an excellent idea to get blood work done. Imo at least 1x Before Cycle, 1x during cycle and 1x post cycle.
Tests should include:
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Serum Creatinine (Kidney Function)
- Testosterone Total, Free
- Estrogen

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3479

I was just leaving a smart suggestion to do blood work. I don’t plan on posting anything more since I’m not good with online forums or social media, I’ll continue to read that’s about it if you think I should delete my post no problem.

Tonillo

3 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

7 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

7 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...