Benzodiazepines to help sleep

1 year ago #1
dshewitt66
Threads:
Reviews:
 dshewitt66
dshewitt66
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Does anyone know of any source that has alprazolam or other benzos, when I am running a cycle over allot of anxiety sometimes and trouble sleeping,

• Created

dshewitt66 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Discussion on opioids or benzos is strictly prohibited. Some sources might carry some to help relive pain for bodybuilders but make sure you check laws of your country before ordering or utilizing. SteroidsWiki is not responsible for any source.

1 year ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I can totally relate to that. I stay agitated even on small doses. Why don't you visit your doctor and ask him to give you a prescription of your choosing.

Quoted dshewitt66; Post# 467

Does anyone know of any source that has alprazolam or other benzos, when I am running a cycle over allot of anxiety sometimes and trouble sleeping,

1 year ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

This was such a huge issue for me. Due to years of heavy lifting and long seating hours I had massive pain in my lower back last year. It was so bad that i was unable to move and went straight to the doc. He prescribed some strong pain killers after 15 minutes of consulation. Now the pain is in check and i only take pills when it returns. You should talk to your doctor first imho.

Quoted dshewitt66; Post# 467

I completely support what oli said. The best part of getting a prescription is that you don't worry about quality.

Quoted oli; Post# 469
I can totally relate to that. I stay agitated even on small doses. Why don't you visit your doctor and ask him to give you a prescription of your choosing.

Johannes

55 minutes ago .  5

I am very pleased to have discovered this wonderful shop.

Better4ever

5 hours ago .  5

Fast shipment for domestic products. Support super helpful and replies quickly in my experience. I look forward to buying more.

Valentin

9 hours ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um meine Ausdauer und Energie zu steigern - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.