1 year ago #1
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

Is it really true that Caffeine does enhance the performance if taken before workout?

• Created

Catalyst 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

It is said that Caffeine is the primary ingredient in all the pre-workout supplements available on the market. Caffeine does improve performance during endurance contests when consumed in doses of 3 to 6 mg per kg (but it varies according to the size and weight of the body). Taking one or two cups of coffee 45 to 60 minutes before a training session can easily provide enough caffeine to support one's performance.

1 year ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hey buddy,
Click here to read the article posted on this topic.
It has a lot of facts and saying by Arnold Schwarzenegger. He supports the theory and provided details on how caffeine can contribute to several factors.
I have also attached the picture below that tells the quantity taken according to the quality of workout:
image.png

1 year ago #4
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Consuming pre-workout caffeine may boost up your metabolism, suppress the effect of perceived exertion, improve microcirculation, and enhance your athletic performance. The best source of caffeine is coffee as shown in the attached image below:
image.png

1 year ago #5
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

Most people who drink coffee before a workout consume it for its caffeine, a natural stimulant. Numerous studies suggest that consuming caffeine pre-workout may : enhance a person's physical performance. boost their cognitive function.

1 year ago #6
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

YES, Because caffeine can enhance physical performance and cognitive function, it is a popular pre-workout beverage. Although research has shown it can improve athletic performance, especially in endurance athletes, be aware of the risks of caffeine. For example, it can cause insomnia, jitters, and stomachache.

1 year ago #7
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

I think yes, becaouse caffeine improved athletes' vertical jump height and boosted powerlifters' performance too.

MITCH23

1 hour ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...

lennrowe

2 hours ago .  5

Amazing company, shame I live so far away but everything else is spot on

Allinthafood

2 hours ago .  5

I got Dragon Pharma Cy3 from their promotion. AdministrationThey provide prompt answers to any queries you have. T/AMy parcel arrived ahead of schedule. Product RequestedDragon Pharma CY3 QualityI consume half to one tab in the mornings every day. I noticed that I lost a lot of p ...