First timer with Tren questions

1 year ago #1
xScroids
Threads:
Reviews:
 xScroids
xScroids
Junior Member Posts: 35  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Hello everyone. I’m 39 years old, I’ve been doing PH and SARMS for 10+ years. I know how to cycle, but this is my first time with injectable steroids. I plan on taking 100mg of tren ace (from ultima pharmaceuticals) EOD and 200mg of test-E every three days. I plan on doing a eight week cycle of both. Below are my questions and if you want to add or recommend anything please do! Thanks in advance.

1. Below are my support supps. Am I taking to many, not enough, am I missing anything, is there anything I shouldn't be taking while on this cycle.....
    - Fish oil - Magnesium - multi vit (one a day) - 5-HTP - BCAA - L-Glutamine -Beta-Alanine - Glucosamine Hyaluronic and Chondroitin MSM - NAC
  2. What do you recommend for PCT and how much? I have Nola on hand and plenty of it, but I'm not sure how much to take.
  3. Do I take Nola while on cycle or when I'm all done? If post cycle, how much? And if I should take it on cycle, when should I start to take it and how much?
  4. I've got some "rage" issues while on PH and SARMS, will this be the same or worse with tren?
  5. With this being my first cycle of tren, is 300mg EOD to much or not enough?
  • Created

xScroids 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

xScroids 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

10 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

14 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

14 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...