Arma
Threads:
Reviews:
 Arma
Arma
Junior Member Posts: 4  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Hi all. I need help

After so much research and multiple videos. I am ready to do my first
Please correct me here if i am wrong. I want my first cycle to be as safe as it can be what should i be taking during the cycle to help to endure its safety
ive decided to do a 12 week cycle So heres my cycle -
Week 1-8: Test E 500mg/week
Week: 8-12: PCT using HCG, Nolvadex, Clomid - How much of all this should I take?

Height is 5,10, Weight 90kgs (198lbs) Gym history 2 years 3 times a week 
What else do i need here? Should I put some dbol into it? fish oil, omega 3? tudca? I have spoken to alot of people all i want is a nice straight forward cycle so i can get used to pinning and seeing how i react to everything.

• Created

Arma 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

House 11 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Do this. Don't forget to taper off clomid and dbol. Use milk thistle when you start Dbol. I hope this helps.

Week Chemical Compound Dosage
Week 1 - 8 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/wk
Week 5 Danabol DS 20mg/day (increase 5mg EOD until 40mg/day)
Week 6 - 7 Danabol DS 40mg/day
Week 8 Danabol DS 20mg/day (taper off 5mg EOD)
Week 9 - 12 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (mg)
Week 9 - 12 Clomid 50/50/50/25 (mg) (taper off 5mg EOD)
Week 1 - 8 HCG 250 iu EOD
11 months ago #3
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Make sure your workouts and nutrition are on point. Oli provided the accurate cycle! btw, how old are you?

11 months ago #4
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Clomid and Nolvadex both are good in their own ways for PCT.
4 weeks clomid: 50/50/25/25mg
4 weeks Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20mg
Nolvadex helps in reducing estrogen levels in the body. If you complete the cycle, you will observe a major increase in estrogen that enhances a decrease in testosterone. Nolvadex helps to prevent this. If you’re going to run a NoIvadex PCT, it’s recommended to take it for 2 to 4 weeks.
If you're looking for a rapid approach to restore your hormones, it's somewhat less effective than clomid, but it's still an excellent alternative.
Moreover, if you add Melatonin, a B-complex, Vitamin C and DHEA will assist in managing your stress levels.

11 months ago #5
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

You can also try this, it is for a newbie:
image.png

11 months ago #6
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 
Cycle Week Compound Dosage Frequency Notes
1-8 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week 2x/week Testosterone is the primary anabolic steroid and should be the only compound used in a first cycle
8-12 PCT Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is important to help restore natural testosterone production and prevent potential side effects of steroid use
HCG 500-1000 IU 2x/week HCG stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone and should be used before starting Nolvadex and Clomid
Nolvadex 20-40mg/day Once daily Nolvadex is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) that prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue and can also help with testosterone production
Clomid 50-100mg/day Once daily Clomid stimulates the pituitary gland to produce luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which can help restart natural testosterone production
Dosages may vary depending on individual response and previous steroid use
Other supplements like fish oil, omega 3, and tudca may also be beneficial for overall health and liver support

It's important to note that the use of any anabolic steroids, even in a safe and straightforward cycle, carries potential risks and side effects. Before starting a cycle, it's recommended to get a full health check-up and consult with a healthcare professional or experienced steroid user. Additionally, maintaining a healthy diet and exercise regimen can help maximize the benefits of steroid use and minimize potential risks.

11 months ago #7
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 
  • Cycle Week 1-8: Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg/week, split into 2 injections per week.
  • PCT Week 8-12: HCG at 500-1000IU twice a week, Nolvadex at 20-40mg per day, and Clomid at 50-100mg per day.
  • Other supplements such as fish oil, omega 3, and tudca may be helpful for overall health and liver support.
  • Before starting a cycle, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional and get a full health check-up. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can also help minimize potential risks and maximize the benefits of steroid use.

Quoted Arma; Post# 3614

Hi all. I need help
Please correct me here if i am wrong. I want my first cycle to be as safe as it can be what should i be taking during the cycle to help to endure its safety
Week: 8-12: PCT using HCG, Nolvadex, Clomid - How much of all this should I take?
What else do i need here? Should I put some dbol into it? fish oil, omega 3? tudca? I have spoken to alot of people all i want is a nice straight forward cycle so i can get used to pinning and seeing how i react to everything.

11 months ago #8
Arma
Threads:
Reviews:
 Arma
Arma
Junior Member Posts: 4  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Thanks everyone for the reply this was exactly what I was after a nice straight forward answer.

11 months ago #9
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Welcome mate

Quoted Arma; Post# 3748

Thanks everyone for the reply this was exactly what I was after a nice straight forward answer.

11 months ago #10
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

welcome, I hope it would be helpful

Quoted Arma; Post# 3614

Hi all. I need help

11 months ago #11
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 34 

ALWAYS WELCOME BRO

Quoted Arma; Post# 3614

Hi all. I need help

11 months ago #12
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

I am glad that you got your answers. Its always a pleasure

Tonillo

12 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

15 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

16 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...