1. Steroids Forum
  2. Olympic Sports
  3. I recently saw Kevin Levrone IG post comparing with Phil Heath? I think Kevin Levrone deserved 2 wins at least?

I recently saw Kevin Levrone IG post comparing with Phil Heath? I think Kevin Levrone deserved 2 wins at least?

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 956 

I recently saw Kevin Levrone IG post comparing with Phil Heath? I think Kevin Levrone deserved 2 wins at least?

Your Muscle Shop

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Used to be a big fan of Kevin but he is above 50 now. The oldest Mr Olympia Shawn Rhoden was 43 if im not wrong. But Kevin looks young for his age and can easily smash the seniors.

1 year ago #3
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop

I apologise for the late reply, However yes i agee, let me share you his 99 mr olympia clip night before, in parking lot!

Yup still strong!!

Quoted oli; Post# 598

Used to be a big fan of Kevin but he is above 50 now. The oldest Mr Olympia Shawn Rhoden was 43 if im not wrong. But Kevin looks young for his age and can easily smash the seniors.

1 year ago #4
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop

hey brother i been trying to reach out to you however if you can Whats app me 424 309 3310 , Tommy. i am trying to mail you few of my products :) we need people like you here

La farmacia testosteronesteroidi.com è molto buona, la consiglio a tutti i miei conoscenti, amici e parenti. Non mi vergogno di consigliarla, perché io stesso acquisto qui i farmaci da molto tempo e sono sicuro della loro qualità. Buona fortuna e prosperità per la vostra atti ...

Maria

1 hour ago .  5

Thanks to this shop I was able to improve my sports performance.

Mickael

4 hours ago .  5

Bien reçu , bien emballé , merci 👌