1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

The pre-workout food should supply enough energy to complete the workout program. Egg whites and whole grain bread are excellent choices for bodybuilding.
Here are some other foods to eat before a workout-

1. Chia seeds: Chia seeds are high in vitamins and minerals. Omega-3 fatty acids, fibre, iron, and calcium can all be found in them.

2. Green tea: Antioxidants found in green tea. These actively reduce fat formation and fat burning in the body.

3. Beetroot: Beetroot also has a low-calorie count. They are rich in fiber, Vitamin C, and in nutrients. These all help in enhancing athletic performance.

4. Pomegranate: They are also quite low in calories. The seeds of pomegranates are high in antioxidants, fibre, and water. It also helps to increase the number of red blood cells and haemoglobin in the blood.

5. Coconut : Coconut water is a natural electrolyte. Helps balance electrolyte levels in the body. It also contains healthy fat.

6. Berries : Blue berries, strawberries are also rich in antioxidants

Athletes and fitness enthusiasts are constantly looking for ways to improve their performance and reach their goals. So good nutrition is very important.

Your Muscle Shop
02.gif

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

BCAA + Protein Shake + Two Bananas (energy boost).

1 year ago #3
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Thank you for sharing brother 🙏🏼

DeusChem

12 minutes ago

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

1 hour ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

2 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe