1. Steroids Forum
  2. Bodybuilding
  3. What type of training do I need to do to increase muscle mass?

What type of training do I need to do to increase muscle mass?

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 955 

If you need to construct muscle, you’ll want to begin weight training. Lifting heavy weights efficiently rips the muscle fibers and because the frame repairs, it replaces broken muscle fibers to shape new strands. As a result, this will increase the thickness and length of the muscle.
For lesser reps, use heavier weights and give yourself more time between sets. It's critical to work out your target muscle groups several times per week. Don't forget to up your calorie intake as well; if you want your muscles to expand, you need to feed them.

In short, we can say that you can do the following training's to increase muscle mass-

• Strength Training
  • Cardio activity
  • Rest & Muscle growth
  • Diet & Muscle building

Your Muscle Shop
05.gif

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Better4ever

3 hours ago .  5

Fast shipment for domestic products. Support super helpful and replies quickly in my experience. I look forward to buying more.

Valentin

6 hours ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um meine Ausdauer und Energie zu steigern - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.

MITCH23

10 hours ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...