1. Steroids Forum
  2. Bodybuilding
  3. What type of training do I need to do to increase muscle mass?

What type of training do I need to do to increase muscle mass?

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 952 

If you need to construct muscle, you’ll want to begin weight training. Lifting heavy weights efficiently rips the muscle fibers and because the frame repairs, it replaces broken muscle fibers to shape new strands. As a result, this will increase the thickness and length of the muscle.
For lesser reps, use heavier weights and give yourself more time between sets. It's critical to work out your target muscle groups several times per week. Don't forget to up your calorie intake as well; if you want your muscles to expand, you need to feed them.

In short, we can say that you can do the following training's to increase muscle mass-

• Strength Training
  • Cardio activity
  • Rest & Muscle growth
  • Diet & Muscle building

Your Muscle Shop
05.gif

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

mmerc

12 hours ago .  5

The responsiveness and communication was top notch along with the product.The packaging was also excellent.Quick delivery and everything they advised was correct.Thank you.

Adctdtojuice

12 hours ago .  5

A good friend gave me test E along with deca and after a 20 week cycle I can say this gear is legit. It’s smooth with very min pip(I run multiple esters so I get pip regardless) just ended the cycle a week ago and still running test and feel fkn amazing!amazing gains! Keeping m ...

Fabio

15 hours ago .  4.5

Tempi di consegna puntuale come comunicatoContatti efficentiQualità buona