1. Steroids Forum
  2. Bodybuilding
  3. What type of training do I need to do to increase muscle mass?

What type of training do I need to do to increase muscle mass?

1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 959 

If you need to construct muscle, you’ll want to begin weight training. Lifting heavy weights efficiently rips the muscle fibers and because the frame repairs, it replaces broken muscle fibers to shape new strands. As a result, this will increase the thickness and length of the muscle.
For lesser reps, use heavier weights and give yourself more time between sets. It's critical to work out your target muscle groups several times per week. Don't forget to up your calorie intake as well; if you want your muscles to expand, you need to feed them.

In short, we can say that you can do the following training's to increase muscle mass-

• Strength Training
  • Cardio activity
  • Rest & Muscle growth
  • Diet & Muscle building

Your Muscle Shop
05.gif

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Squat09

15 minutes ago .  5

Placed my first order march 27th, received it around 2 weeks later. I received everything. All seems legit. The communication was very professional and fast. Quality seems top notch, planning my next order in the near future! Would recommend

DCPOWER

27 minutes ago .  4.75

Received on time, fast and discreet delivery, I had bought many times on their web and will continue doing it. Great service

Luisz8558

7 hours ago .  5

My go to source. I love this site they have domestic and international shipping choices. Domestic usually gets to me in 7-10 days and international anywhere from 14-40 days in my experience using them. All the products I’ve got have been phenomenal. Definitely recommend them to ...