1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Most people take steroids in "cycles" to avoid developing a tolerance and to give (HPTA) — the hormone production control system — time to enhance testosterone production after each use. The deluge of synthetic hormones that occurs with steroid use, however, throws your body off balance. When anabolic steroid use is stopped, the body takes a long time to return to normal testosterone levels. Aside from illness, the post-steroid user may have muscle loss and an increase in oestrogen levels.
So, to minimise these side effects, you use post cycle therapy(PCT).

When Should I Start Post Cycle Therapy?
If you're taking any medicines that decrease your natural testosterone production we recommend starting a PCT treatment after finishing a cycle. For SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) and pro-hormones, you can start right after you stop taking them.
Wait a week before starting PCT if you're using steroids.

What Drugs Are Used for PCT?
The drugs you'll need to complete the post-cycle therapy protocol will vary depending on your specific situation.
But we recommend following medications commonly used in PCT therapy-
Clomiphene (Clomid)
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)

Your Muscle Shop
04.gif

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

In plain English it means bringing your balls back to life. Don't forget to check lots of other threads on the topic with lots of information.

1 year ago #3
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

thanks brother

DeusChem

24 minutes ago

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

1 hour ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

2 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe