Ashop scammed me!

1 year ago #1
jsnbrdgs82
Threads:
Reviews:
 jsnbrdgs82
jsnbrdgs82
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

After years of being a loyal customer Ashop has finally scammed me out of my money. I placed an order in early March and it was broke up into 2 shipments. I received one and customs supposedly received the second. I sent a copy of the letter to Ashop as requested. They said they would be resending the second package and it never happened. I have followed up with them weekly only to be blown off and now they won’t even respond to my tickets. Just know it’s only a matter of time before they get you to.
Jason

• Created

jsnbrdgs82 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

SteroidJet.com 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

You have ordered from them for years, why would they scam you now? Could just be things turning south or circumstances not in their control. I think you should try contacting them once again.

1 year ago #3
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

You can always give us a go. Won't be disappointed.

@Adctdtojuice @Adctdtojuice That sticker looks badass on that jar! So glad you got that gear from your gym bro and decided to give us a try. I still haven't tried the cut stack 300 yet, but with all the good feedback I have been getting I think I'll try it for my summer cut! ...

RazorRamone

8 hours ago .  4.5

This was my first time ordering from Deus so I started off with a small order.I was very impressed with the communication and the extremely helpful customer service that answered all my queries as a new customer.I am also very impressed with the packaging and quality of the items ...

elfo_travieso

11 hours ago .  4.75

Todo genial, el reparto tardo algo, pero no es culpa de ellos, me comuniqué con ellos y todo sin problemas me ayudaron en todas mis dudas y muy rápidos, 100% recomendable.