2 years ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Over the years Winstrol emerged as my favorite oral aas. Why? For me, thru trial, and many errors, I found it workd well both on a cutting cycle, or, hang on to your hats now - (gulp) bulking. I know it goes totally against everything we've read and been told.

I don't expect this to change anyone's mind, but, if it challenges your thinking, we've succeeded.

Everyone knows its good on a cutting cycle, but why a bulking cycle? It's anabolic rating is actually higher than Dbol, the lean gains it produces are more easily assimilated and kept. And, for me, it carried strength gains on a cycle to almost the equivalent of Dbol.

So, for a lean mass cycle, without puffiness, give it a try. You might like it.

Your experiences with Ms Winny?

• Created

admin 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

admin 2 years ago

replies

views

users

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

3 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

3 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe