1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 934 

Taurine is a type of amino acid that is found in human proteins. It's concentrated in your brain, eyes, heart, and muscles in particular.
Amino acids are typically referred to as the "building blocks of protein. Taurine isn't used to produce proteins in your body, instead, it's classified as a conditionally necessary amino acid, which means it's only needed when you're sick or stressed.

Taurine is involved in a number of bodily processes, including:

• controlling the number of cells in the body.
  • cell membranes stabilization
  • altering the calcium content of cells
  • bile salts production

Although the human body may generate taurine, it is required to get it through food sources or supplementation to maintain optimal levels.

Why do we need taurine?
Taurine is an amino acid that protects cells from harm. Taurine has been suggested as a neurotransmitter in some studies, a chemical messenger that are found in the central nervous system.

In the meantime, human research suggests that taurine may be advantageous in the following situations:

• type 1 diabetes
  • type 2 diabetes 
  • diabetes-induced kidney disease
  • epilepsy

Potential Health benefits from Taurine-
May fight diabetes-

• Taurine's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects may improve insulin sensitivity, lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes and improving blood sugar control in people who already have it.

May improve heart health-

• In persons with cardiac diseases such as heart failure, taurine supplementation have been demonstrated to lower blood pressure, enhance heart function, and lower blood fat levels. It may even help to prevent heart disease at large doses.

May boost exercise performance

• Taurine may help athletes perform better because of its ability to improve muscle contraction and delay muscle exhaustion.

Taurine's impacts on athletic performance were found to have various advantages, including

• the body's ability to absorb more oxygen
  • lengthened time to exhaustion
  • muscle injury is lessened
  • better recovery times
  • increased power and strength

May support liver health

• Taurine may protect against both chronic and acute liver damage.

Your Muscle Shop
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-31 at 10.53.26 AM (5).jpeg 

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

oli 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
BadMofo
Threads:
Reviews:
 BadMofo
BadMofo
Junior Member Posts: 6  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

I've heard it's bull semen

1 year ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

While it is true that taurine was originally isolated from bull semen, it is now produced synthetically. This compound is an “aminosulfonic acid” that is widely distributed in the human body and plays a role in cardiovascular function, development of the nervous system and formation of bile acids.

Quoted BadMofo; Post# 1240

I've heard it's bull semen

gcx01

2 hours ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

17 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

20 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.