1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Halotestin, also known as Fluoxymesterone, is an androgenic anabolic steroid that bodybuilders can use orally to promote increased lean muscle mass.
Halotestin can assist your muscles, bones, and reproductive system stay healthy while also preventing muscle loss. Because this hormone is identical to testosterone produced naturally in the body, it's no wonder that men who don't create enough testosterone take it (or teenage boys suffering from delayed puberty).

BENEFITS OF HALOSTESTIN-

• Halotestin aids in the growth, development, and recovery of your muscles and tissue cells by increasing haemoglobin and improving the structure and mass of red blood cells.
  • This allows your muscles and tissue cells to benefit from higher levels of oxygen and nutrients, allowing them to grow, develop, and recover from exercise.
  • Improves strength - the more fuel/nutrients/oxygen your cells receive, the longer you can exercise. This helps you gain strength by maximising muscular development.
  • Increased energy levels might provide the motivation you need to keep working and training hard.
  • Fat loss - During a cutting cycle, Halotestin can increase fat burn while also protecting your body from muscle loss, giving you a tough, lean, and chiselled appearance.

SOLD AT- https://www.yourmuscleshop.com/product/halotestin-fluoxymesterone-5mg-per-tab-genlabs/

Precautions:
Please keep the following in mind when using Halotestin, and remember to consult your doctor if you have any of the following conditions (since they may affect your ability to take Halotestin):

• Allergies
  • Taking anti-cancer drugs for both breast and prostate cancer (in men)
  • Heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, mineral imbalance, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, respiratory issues, and diabetes are all risk factors (it can lower your blood sugar levels)
  • Your age - older users may develop difficulties with their prostate and liver, as well as swelling in their arms and legs.
  • If you're pregnant, fear you're pregnant, or are breastfeeding, don't use it.

Your Muscle Shop
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-31 at 10.53.26 AM (6).jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

oli 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

More info: https://steroidwiki.com/steroids-news/97-steroid-profile-halotestin-fluoxymesterone.html

1 year ago #3
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

This is Awesome Info my brother!!! thank you

1 year ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Thanks for the info

Tonillo

1 hour ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

4 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

5 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...