1 year ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

EAAs are the 8 amino acids essential for the proper functioning of the human body.

Since they cannot be synthesized by the body, athletes can supplement themselves with natural amino acids.

Indeed, the EAA directly participate in improving your sports performance. For this, the action of the essential amino acid helps to reduce muscle catabolism, improve recovery or even promote muscle building. All these benefits are beneficial to strength and endurance athletes.

It is advisable to take these EAAs during or after training.

• Created

admin 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

admin 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

13 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

16 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

17 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...