thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Hey,
We are currently looking for professional athletes who would like to join our team.
We would like to find a few performing athletes or coaches that we are willing to sponsor.

If you're a big guy with experience and want some free tren, we have some good offer for you 😊

P.M me or sent e-mail to [email protected] with subject “Join team”

• Created

thebbpower 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

thebbpower 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

What are your terms?

Quoted thebbpower; Post# 712

Hey,
We are currently looking for professional athletes who would like to join our team.
We would like to find a few performing athletes or coaches that we are willing to sponsor.
If you're a big guy with experience and want some free tren, we have some good offer for you 😊
P.M me or sent e-mail to [email protected] with subject “Join team”

1 year ago #3
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Hello my friend, i have drop some details in pm:)

Jon

18 minutes ago .  5

Dank der Professionalität der Berater war ich in der Lage, die perfekten Ergänzungsmittel für meine sportlichen Ziele auszuwählen.

Sandra

25 minutes ago .  5

Excellent drug, bought here for the first time, very satisfied with the quality, prompt delivery. I liked the large selection of manufacturers. Very glad that there is such a cool online shop for athletes.

Archil

31 minutes ago .  5

One of the few online shops where you can buy all the necessary preparations of sports pharmacology. I order here often: from anabolics, to PKT, to drying and mass collection. All very high quality, not fake.