yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 934 

image.png
As a bodybuilding anabolic steroid, Anadrol (oxymetholone) is perhaps second only to Dianabol (methandrostenolone). Additionally, it has significant medical use, particularly in the treatment of anemia. More recently, it has been used to support the maintenance of lean body mass in HIV-compromised individuals.

This drug treats low red blood cell counts by using a synthetic male hormone (androgen or anabolic steroid) (anemia). It functions by raising levels of the hormone (erythropoietin) necessary for the formation of red blood cells.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION-

Adults are advised to take 1 to 5 mg/kg of body weight per day. The typical effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day; however, greater doses may be necessary, therefore the amount should be tailored to the patient's needs. A minimum trial period of three to six months should be given because the response is not always rapid.

BENEFITS OF ANADROL-

• In just 4-6 weeks of use, the average person gains 20–30 pounds of lean muscle.

• When combined with other anabolic steroid stacks like testosterone, Deca, or Dianabol, Anadrol is effective.

• It increases testosterone to unnaturally high levels, which has the effect of encouraging rapid muscular growth.

• Joint pains, which are frequent during weight training, are reduced by Anadrol.

• Strength levels increase as a result of increased fluid retention inside the muscles.

ANADROL CYCLE-

Those who want big gains but never used Anadrol earlier may start with low dosage-
    image.pngExperienced users may choose to cycle Anadrol for 8 weeks, with a dosage of upto 100mg.

Check this out at:https://www.yourmuscleshop.com/product/anadrol-50-oxymetholone-50mg-per-tab-genlabs/

Disclaimer-*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek the advice from your health professional*

Your Muscle Shop
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-31 at 10.53.26 AM (3).jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

oli 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
xScroids
Threads:
Reviews:
 xScroids
xScroids
Junior Member Posts: 35  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Oxymetholone is a good compound. I use it with almost every bulk cycle.

1 year ago #3
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 934 

Do you hold water brother? i tend to get thick like wide hulk mode in 2 weeks

1 year ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I end of retaining lots of water. Makes my face swell like that fish.
fe20130210rha.jpg

Quoted yourmuscleshop; Post# 817

Do you hold water brother? i tend to get thick like wide hulk mode in 2 weeks

gcx01

3 hours ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

18 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

21 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.