1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I don't count reps while workin my calves. I jsut keep going and keep increasing weight until they're numb. Calves are some stubborn class of muscles and requires alot of work to push them to failure. Remember what arnold said, "i don't start counting until it hurts".

Amac_25

2 minutes ago .  5

Had an issue placing my first order. It was opened and stolen somewhere along the way. I got in contact with customer support and they got me a reshipment quickly with plenty of communication along the way. Got my order as i expected the quality of the gear is even better. This i ...

Ho visitato il negozio un paio d'anni fa, è stato davvero un colpo di fortuna. Qui c'è tutto per migliorare il corpo e dimagrire. Si vede che tutto il farmaco è destinato agli sportivi. Acquisto farmaci per dimagrire.

La vostra farmacia è la migliore, ne sono personalmente convinto. I farmaci sono buoni, originali. Recentemente ho acquistato Oxandrolone da voi, ha funzionato perfettamente, senza effetti collaterali e senza problemi di salute. Quindi ne ordinerò sicuramente altri!