Help with Cycle

1 year ago #1
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif
Junior Member Posts: 31  Reviews: 5  Threads: 4 

Hey guys Does anyone here knows a good source for sus in Australia I'm in meddle of my cycle and I don't have enough sus and already got scammed 4 times from shot online websites, I'm sick of this shit, I just came to Melbourne 2 months ago and it's a shit show here

• Created

Seif 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

SteroidJet.com 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I feel you. this is the reason i neva start a cycle until full on stock. I usually find international sources more reliable specially ones who offer guaranteed delivery. I know they take ages to delivery usually 10-20 biz dayz but you can't beat the pricing and quality. with AU Domestic most of the time you don't even know what you gonna get.
Have you seen @osgear ?

1 year ago #3
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif

You right, i didn't know that before I start my cycle, I tried one time from overseas and I didn't receive, it's so hard man, I will check osgear, thanks

1 year ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

I don't understand why our border force is so harsh on anabolics maybe have nothing else better to do. I was visiting europe last year and boy you could just get excellent quality gear almost anywhere like the authorities don't even care as long as you use em yourself.

1 year ago #5
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif

Exactly, i came from Turkey I used to work there you can buy it from supermarket haha, like it's so easy to get, here they make it a big deal more than coc haha I think they don't like to see anyone bigger than them

1 year ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

I can tell just by seeing that many of our Border Force boys are on anabolics themselves. Not exactly sure where they get it from but could be instead of destroying they are either appropriating or buying online like us. What do you think abt that?

Honestly you've got a point there about snow-white, everyone's got it, everyone's doing it and every other one is gonna die or become homeless off it. Not only just coke but ice etc.
What are we doing in comparison? trying to look good and stay healthy?

Quoted Seif; Post# 898

Exactly, i came from Turkey I used to work there you can buy it from supermarket haha, like it's so easy to get, here they make it a big deal more than coc haha I think they don't like to see anyone bigger than them

1 year ago #7
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Turkey & India are the best. I bet china's not that hard either.

Quoted Seif; Post# 898

1 year ago #8
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif

Exactly mate, I believe they took all the Shipments, and fuck us up, as you said we just trying to look good, and to be honest steroids not Dangerous like before now all the game changed and there is a safe way to take all this stuff

1 year ago #9
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Completely agree. Have you seen how jacked some coppers are? No joke. Havn't seen a single bodybuilder trying to inject in a vein on his balls.

Quoted oli; Post# 899

I can tell just by seeing that many of our Border Force boys are on anabolics themselves. Not exactly sure where they get it from but could be instead of destroying they are either appropriating or buying online like us. What do you think abt that?
Honestly you've got a point there about snow-white, everyone's got it, everyone's doing it and every other one is gonna die or become homeless off it. Not only just coke but ice etc.
What are we doing in comparison? trying to look good and stay healthy?

Quoted Seif; Post# 901

Exactly mate, I believe they took all the Shipments, and fuck us up, as you said we just trying to look good, and to be honest steroids not Dangerous like before now all the game changed and there is a safe way to take all this stuff

1 year ago #10
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif

It's crazy here the controling everything you can't buy anything without a permission, I'm thinking to leave seriously it's too much

1 year ago #11
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

I have just check delivery time and yes oli is right 10-20 biz days. But as i see easy 10 % stay for border guards.... looks like they also win all local competitions lol
image.png

1 year ago #12
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

Thanks for the detailed info mate.
Look what i found https://www.flickr.com/photos/jlpt/5190533964. Who believes he never used anabolics?

1 year ago #13
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif

Hahahaha this bitch took my sus and bolde for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 year ago #14
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif

I want to work there and get all my steroids for free haha

Quoted thebbpower; Post# 904

I have just check delivery time and yes oli is right 10-20 biz days. But as i see easy 10 % stay for border guards.... looks like they also win all local competitions lol
image.png

1 year ago #15
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Quoted Seif; Post# 910

1 year ago #16
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli

thats ironic mate

Quoted Seif; Post# 910

1 year ago #17
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Quoted oli; Post# 906

Thanks for the detailed info mate.
Look what i found https://www.flickr.com/photos/jlpt/5190533964. Who believes he never used anabolics?

probably shud ask him for a source ๐Ÿ˜‡.

Quoted Seif; Post# 893

Hey guys Does anyone here knows a good source for sus in Australia I'm in meddle of my cycle and I don't have enough sus and already got scammed 4 times from shot online websites, I'm sick of this shit, I just came to Melbourne 2 months ago and it's a shit show here

1 year ago #18
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

x2 the tat suggested by @thebbpower

Quoted thebbpower; Post# 904

image.png

elfo_travieso

1 hour ago .  4.75

Todo genial, el reparto tardo algo, pero no es culpa de ellos, me comuniquรฉ con ellos y todo sin problemas me ayudaron en todas mis dudas y muy rรกpidos, 100% recomendable.

GeneticAn0maly

2 hours ago .  4.5

Recieved products within 2 weeks of ordering inside EU without issues, good price and good quality product overall.

Arrrand95

2 hours ago .  5

Ottimi prodotti ed ottimo rapporto con il cliente