yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

Here are some most effective exercises to build strong legs-

**BARBELL SQUAT-**The squat is the undisputed exercise king because it is large, powerful, and all-encompassing. Any lower body workout should include both the front and back barbell squat variations. The squat is difficult but well worth the effort when performed with a full range of motion, correct foot and knee alignment, and attention to maintaining your midsection stability.

BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUAT- The Bulgarian split squat is difficult to master, but after you've got it down and are a pro, it's time to step it up and add something new. Due to the added pressure, the band is putting on your leg, perform reps as usual but extremely slowly. Try 3 sets of 10–12 repetitions on each leg.

ROMANIAN DEAD-LIFT- The Romanian dead-lift is the father of posterior leg development because it works your glutes, hamstrings, and lower back. Leg curls are excellent, but nothing compares to the strain Romanian dead-lifts place on the hamstrings.

LUNGE- When it comes to lower body development, nothing is more varied than the lunge. The ideal exercise for creating functional strength throughout the entire leg and for etching in fine detail is the lunge.

GLUTE/HAM RAISE- The glute/ham raise, which is typically done on the floor while someone holds your feet or on a bench with your feet firmly tucked under a pad, is another exercise that really hammers your hamstrings.

DISCLAIMER:-*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek the advice from your health professional*

Your Muscle Shop
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-07 at 8.00.38 PM.jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

6 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

10 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

10 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...