Advice for first cycle of test e

1 year ago #1
Random_bob
Threads:
Reviews:
 Random_bob
Random_bob
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hi everyone long time reader of the forum, I finally made an official account and about to take my first cycle. I have been working out for for 5 years for about 2-3 times a week. I have been curious, in terms of how much and how long, diet advice, work out and generally advice overall

• Created

Random_bob 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

oli 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Welcome on board. For first cycle my suggestion would be to go easy on yourself as there is much to learn, however it primarily depends on your goals, age & risks you are willing to take.
For example you can do a 12 week Test-E only cycle which is super safe and will help you understand how your body reacts to it. Get you comfortable with pinning every week and multiple other factors.

1-8 Weeks Test-E 500mg/week (better to take 2x 250mg/week)

9-12 Weeks HCG - 1000iu/week
Week 9 Nolva 20 Daily/Clomid 100 Daily
Week 10 Nolva 20 Daily/Clomid 100 Daily
Week 11 Nolva 10 Daily/Clomid 50 Daily (taper off)
Week 12 /Nolva 10 Daily/Clomid 50 Daily (taper off)

Keep aromasin in hand and if you see feel gyno developing start using it at 12.5mg eod per week and you can include aromasin in your pct as well.

If you want to cut replace Test-E with Test-P which will result in less water retention but more pinning. Imho stick with Test-E as this is your first.

For more cycles take a look at this thread: https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/99-cycles-cycles-cycles.html
Visualize your cycle: https://steroidwiki.com/calculators/steroidcycleplotter.php

Diet
Diet is a completely different topic and requires many adjustments from day to day depending on what is available and what your goal is. Very simply eat 6 times a day and arrange your macros in accordance with your goals i.e. to lean or bulk.

Test-E will cause bloating and alot of water retention, it's always better to grow lean instead of dirty bulk which most of the pros can be seen doing.

Workout
2-3 times a day is good but when you are on anabolics you recover quicker. I don't stick to one workout regime or exercises, same goes for my diet. I keep adjusting them according to how my body feels.

Hope this helps :-)

Quoted Random_bob; Post# 949

Hi everyone long time reader of the forum, I finally made an official account and about to take my first cycle. I have been working out for for 5 years for about 2-3 times a week. I have been curious, in terms of how much and how long, diet advice, work out and generally advice overall

1 year ago #3
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

First of all welcome on board.
@ziller33 summed it up nicely. Still there are many topics on first cycles and some articles on the board. Feel free to explore around a bit. My suggestion is to gather as much knowledge on the topic as much you can before venturing into it. Knowledge on the topic will help you to make an informed & effective decision.

1 year ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I'll suggest the same as @ziller33 but with slight modification. Just take your test for Week 1-12 and start pct afterwards for the same period as above. Apart from that @ziller33 summed it all up very nicely.

1 year ago #5
Random_bob
Threads:
Reviews:
 Random_bob
Random_bob
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Thank you everyone I appreciate @ziller33, @oli and Admin. I have been looking through the articles and other messages. The last question I have is where I can I get some pins.

1 year ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Have you tried your local pharmacy? Pins can be bought over the counter no?

Quoted Random_bob; Post# 987

Thank you everyone I appreciate #@ziller33, #@oli and Admin. I have been looking through the articles and other messages. The last question I have is where I can I get some pins.

Tonillo

3 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

7 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

7 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...