1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 932 

Lasix, a well-known prescription diuretic, is frequently referred to as a water pill. It aids in removing water from the body through urination. High blood pressure or edema may be treated with Lasix.

The main component of Lasix, furosemide, works as a loop diuretic by acting on particular kidney regions.

Lasix dosages and strength-
Lasix pills are available in 3 different dosages strengths-
20 mg, 40mg, and 80 mg.

• Typical Lasix Dosages- For edema, use 40–120 mg daily in one or two doses, or 10–40 mg twice daily (hypertension)
  • Max dosage recommendation- 600mg per day for the most severe cases of edema.

THE SECRET METHOD MODELS (MALE/FEMALE) USED TO SLIM DOWN BEFORE THE PHOTOSHOOT-
Yes, you heard it right. Whether, a male or a female model, everybody does this.
Models lose "around five pounds" in just two days by taking these dehydrating pills and refraining from drinking water. However, the effects are short-lived, and the weight returns as soon as the tablets are gone from the body.

DISCLAIMER:-*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek advice from your health professional*

Your Muscle Shop
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-31 at 10.53.26 AM (4).jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

@Barbara Thank you for sharing your feedback :)

@moelijk Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Fast and friendly service.I received my order after 8 days.10/10 I can recommend it.