1 year ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

I am excited to announce that SteroidsWiki.com has achieved it's first milestone of 5000 members.
I thank all of you for being an amazing but mostly quiet part of this growing anabolic steroids community.

1520157785530.jpg

• Created

admin 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

SteroidJet.com 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Congrats @admin and all the members aboard. I am giving away my winnings **for free (**from yourmusclesho)p to one person who replies to this thread in celebration of reaching 5k members.

1 year ago #3
Ifbbprodj
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ifbbprodj
Ifbbprodj
Junior Member Posts: 4  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Youre the champ for this man! I'm always ready for some free gear count me in 🤙

1 year ago #4
Alcohol
Threads:
Reviews:
 Alcohol
Alcohol
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

I'm down.

1 year ago #5
louiebatch345
Threads:
Reviews:
 louiebatch345
louiebatch345

I'm game fore sure.

1 year ago #6
RxTMxR
Threads:
Reviews:
 RxTMxR
RxTMxR
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Congrats on 5K members! Would love some free gear, super generous of u bro.

1 year ago #7
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

Whole fucking 5000 juice users in here hhhh 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 keep going lads

1 year ago #8
bamafan90290
Threads:
Reviews:
 bamafan90290
bamafan90290
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

ok im down again

1 year ago #9
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Great job guys! we will rock this boat 😂 next step 10k in 2 months 🤣 i will try to be helpful :)

1 year ago #10
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman
Junior Member Posts: 39  Reviews: 4  Threads: 3 

I want free stuff. Is there a winner yet?

1 year ago #11
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower

Ahahaha :) welcome buddy, i can help you with some free staff if you could share some interesting experience or some useful information for forum members :)

Quoted Hanuman; Post# 1128

I want free stuff. Is there a winner yet?

1 year ago #12
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33

Winner will be announced within 24 hours.

1 year ago #13
Ifbbprodj
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ifbbprodj
Ifbbprodj

Yessir 🤘

1 year ago #14
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33

I am excited to announce the winner of domestic gear from @yourmuscleshop.

The winner is: @Ifbbprodj

Quoted Ifbbprodj; Post# 1085

Youre the champ for this man! I'm always ready for some free gear count me in 🤙

1 year ago #15
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

congrats mate

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 1153

I am excited to announce the winner of domestic gear from #@yourmuscleshop.

The winner is: #@Ifbbprodj

1 year ago #16
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

Quoted thebbpower; Post# 1129

Ahahaha :) welcome buddy, i can help you with some free staff if you could share some interesting experience or some useful information for forum members :)

Thanks. I am a noob to AAS. I've been on TRT for about 9 months. I've recently purchased a few different compounds from a few different sources. I've tested them with roid test. The results were not exactly conclusive on some of the compounds. All had reactions but at least one came back as incorrect compound. I've read on some forums that roid test is bullshit. I don't know. I'm waiting for a minor surgery to start my first cycle. As far as what I've received, I really can't give any useful information yet as I've not sent anything off for labs yet. I've also seen on some forums that the labs can be bullshit as well. That's why I'm here.
Anything I could offer expertise in would be Muay Thai. I've trained for over ten years. I've trained with some legends and I've trained in Thailand. I have a few years of BJJ but I'm still a white belt as it's not my sport. I weight train with more of a power lifter foundation revolving around the big three but I'm sure most of you are far more advanced than me.
I've got pretty extensive firearms knowledge and training. I also dabble in electronics. I rebuild and restore old arcade games. I have 13 full size arcades in my living room.

1 year ago #17
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

I don't know about roid test but your skill set is extraordinary. How do you find time for all that?
Looking forward to seeing you more often.

Quoted Hanuman; Post# 1167

Thanks. I am a noob to AAS. I've been on TRT for about 9 months. I've recently purchased a few different compounds from a few different sources. I've tested them with roid test. The results were not exactly conclusive on some of the compounds. All had reactions but at least one came back as incorrect compound. I've read on some forums that roid test is bullshit. I don't know. I'm waiting for a minor surgery to start my first cycle. As far as what I've received, I really can't give any useful information yet as I've not sent anything off for labs yet. I've also seen on some forums that the labs can be bullshit as well. That's why I'm here.
Anything I could offer expertise in would be Muay Thai. I've trained for over ten years. I've trained with some legends and I've trained in Thailand. I have a few years of BJJ but I'm still a white belt as it's not my sport. I weight train with more of a power lifter foundation revolving around the big three but I'm sure most of you are far more advanced than me.
I've got pretty extensive firearms knowledge and training. I also dabble in electronics. I rebuild and restore old arcade games. I have 13 full size arcades in my living room.

1 year ago #18
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Good to have you on board. Check your dm.

1 year ago #19
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower

Wow bro, really nice! Lot of experience in martial arts.
Regarding roid test- absolutely bullshit, in 70% cases for example for anavar it shows that it is methan lol. Lab tests is much much better and will show you the trough with 97% if its some legit lab. With blood test you will definitely see if product works or not.

What are you planning to use ? and what is your goals ?
One more think, have you ever heard something about MVCD-2 ?
https://thebbpower.com/mvcd2-rnast-omstal-pharma
its main function is to saturate cells with oxygen, which increases endurance and accelerates recovery.

this is a non-steroidal drug, I'm not 100% sure, but I think USADA has no chance to detect it

1 year ago #20
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

excited to have you on board.

1 year ago #21
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

Thanks! You only need about 12-16 hours per week for Muay Thai and BJJ. Half that if you only pick one. Firearms only need to train 3-4 times a month for a couple hours. Obviously with anything the more you train the faster you advance. My profession has to do with electronics, so working on the games isn't too far out of my lane. My wife submits very well so I do what I want (most of the time).

Quoted SteroidJet.com; Post# 1169

I don't know about roid test but your skill set is extraordinary. How do you find time for all that?
Looking forward to seeing you more often.

1 year ago #22
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

Thanks! I'm not competing so I'm not worried about weight or testing. I'm also not trying to be an IBBF pro. I'm interested in mostly DHT compounds. I'm bald with a shaved head and am not worried about hair loss. Health is important to me. The compounds I'm interested in are Var, Primo, and maybe masteron. Things that will help with endurance and cardio, maybe even EQ. Aesthetics are also important as I'm 40 and It's a little harder to maintain a good physic. I don't think I could handle Tren as I already have anger and rage issues and from I read it doesn't help cardio.

Quoted thebbpower; Post# 1171

Wow bro, really nice! Lot of experience in martial arts.
Regarding roid test- absolutely bullshit, in 70% cases for example for anavar it shows that it is methan lol. Lab tests is much much better and will show you the trough with 97% if its some legit lab. With blood test you will definitely see if product works or not.
What are you planning to use ? and what is your goals ?
One more think, have you ever heard something about MVCD-2 ?
https://thebbpower.com/mvcd2-rnast-omstal-pharma
its main function is to saturate cells with oxygen, which increases endurance and accelerates recovery.
this is a non-steroidal drug, I'm not 100% sure, but I think USADA has no chance to detect it

1 year ago #23
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

1 year ago #24
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower

This is the reason, why i ask about mvcd2 As i say before its not AAS more like bioengineering product, close to your natural form, main think it saturates the muscles with oxygen and increases endurance.
Bro, when i went bald i lost all hope :D if you find some miracle cure, give me a sign :D

Quoted Hanuman; Post# 1225

Thanks! I'm not competing so I'm not worried about weight or testing. I'm also not trying to be an IBBF pro. I'm interested in mostly DHT compounds. I'm bald with a shaved head and am not worried about hair loss. Health is important to me. The compounds I'm interested in are Var, Primo, and maybe masteron. Things that will help with endurance and cardio, maybe even EQ. Aesthetics are also important as I'm 40 and It's a little harder to maintain a good physic. I don't think I could handle Tren as I already have anger and rage issues and from I read it doesn't help cardio.

1 year ago #25
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

I've never heard of it. I'll check it out.
Bald is beautiful.

Quoted thebbpower; Post# 1260

This is the reason, why i ask about mvcd2 As i say before its not AAS more like bioengineering product, close to your natural form, main think it saturates the muscles with oxygen and increases endurance.
Bro, when i went bald i lost all hope :D if you find some miracle cure, give me a sign :D

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

5 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

6 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe