1 year ago #2
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

So here's the thing about Anavar- it's a DHT based compound, meaning it's great for vascularity, dryness, libido, and strength gains.

So the answer to the question "Is it a good compound for a bulk cycle?" Is both a yes and a no. No in that it won't produce any significant mass, but yes in that while you are in a bulking phase, it'll keep you looking leaner, more vascular, less bloated, and overall more aesthetic while you're putting on mass. It won't increase your bulk, but it'll help you look damn good doing it and maybe even make you feel a bit stronger. It's also a very mild compound with little side effects, so it's something that can be used with versatility.

I personally take Proviron, a very similar but slightly more aggressive compound, whether I'm bulking or cutting. When I'm bulking it helps keep water weight off, energy levels high, and keeps me looking vascular and feeling great. On a cut, it adds an extra edge (especially at low bodyfat) that makes me look incredibly lean and chiseled and keeps my libido high even on a calorie deficit.

All that to say yes, you can use Anavar on a bulk and it will still have benefits, but it won't do the bulking for you. You still need a solid testosterone base, high caloric intake, etc. Hope this helps bud!

1 year ago #3
Seif
Threads:
Reviews:
 Seif
Seif
Junior Member Posts: 31  Reviews: 5  Threads: 4 

Thanks mate this is very helpful, you have a good knowledge, thanks again I will add it to my cycle anyway

1 year ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Thanks for the info mate. You have an amazing insight into anabolics.

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 1089

So here's the thing about Anavar- it's a DHT based compound, meaning it's great for vascularity, dryness, libido, and strength gains.
So the answer to the question "Is it a good compound for a bulk cycle?" Is both a yes and a no. No in that it won't produce any significant mass, but yes in that while you are in a bulking phase, it'll keep you looking leaner, more vascular, less bloated, and overall more aesthetic while you're putting on mass. It won't increase your bulk, but it'll help you look damn good doing it and maybe even make you feel a bit stronger. It's also a very mild compound with little side effects, so it's something that can be used with versatility.
I personally take Proviron, a very similar but slightly more aggressive compound, whether I'm bulking or cutting. When I'm bulking it helps keep water weight off, energy levels high, and keeps me looking vascular and feeling great. On a cut, it adds an extra edge (especially at low bodyfat) that makes me look incredibly lean and chiseled and keeps my libido high even on a calorie deficit.
All that to say yes, you can use Anavar on a bulk and it will still have benefits, but it won't do the bulking for you. You still need a solid testosterone base, high caloric intake, etc. Hope this helps bud!

1 year ago #5
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Nice post sir, well done! thank for helpful information!

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 1089

antakc

3 hours ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

3 hours ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Martin534

4 hours ago .  5

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!