1 year ago #1
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Cha93
Cha93
Junior Member Posts: 12  Reviews: 2  Threads: 6 

Hi

Was just talking to my buddy who’s been out of the gym for over 2 years now (wife, kids, life in general)

He used to be in really good shape 6ft2 95kg around 15% bf. Now his probably the same but I’d say 20% bf. He now wants to get back in the gym and was thinking of taking DBOL 20mg but only on training days so it could boost his “comeback”. He says it’s just to get his strength back quickly.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

• Created

Cha93 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Cha93 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

I was in the same boat but decided to change two years back. I returned to gym after 3-4 yrs of gap and this is what i felt:

• completing reps was harder then even when i first lifted weights;
  • my muscles are big but were not trained & soft, so every rep was painful. felt like skin or fat getting trapped in between;
  • Stamina was no where to be found, would do 10 reps over 3 variations and couldn't do no more. Heartbeat went up the roof, muscles shook.
  • Started clean, no anabolics, no supplements, just clean diet.

But all of the above quickly changed after 3 months, i felt my test levels naturally going up. After 3 months i was almost back in the game, lifting medium weights and working out for an hour plus, cardio for 45 mins plus.
After 3 months i started using some testosterone and organized a proper diet and supplement regimen. Crafted an excellent workout regime as well, at first had to get used to the machines and variations like from the beginning (in a way).

As for your friend, i think he should start normal without any add-ons. Get his body used to the weights again and maybe after a month use some testosterone. I don't see a point for dbol as your buddy already appears to be of good size.

Quoted Cha93; Post# 1192

Hi
Was just talking to my buddy who’s been out of the gym for over 2 years now (wife, kids, life in general)
He used to be in really good shape 6ft2 95kg around 15% bf. Now his probably the same but I’d say 20% bf. He now wants to get back in the gym and was thinking of taking DBOL 20mg but only on training days so it could boost his “comeback”. He says it’s just to get his strength back quickly.

1 year ago #3
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Cha93
Cha93

I said the exact same thing to him mate. I think he’s just pissed as he’s training with people who are a bit ahead of him at the moment. He’s not a daft guy so I’m sure sense will prevail

1 year ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1002  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Hope so. There's no point of using anabolics unless your body is at the certain level of utilizing them properly.

1 year ago #5
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Admin is on point. Your mate needs to be careful in regards to the hair line fractures and muscle tears. You can't go like you used to straight away after a long gap. Body needs to adapt before it can perform.
He might end up doing more damage if he's reckless. Dbol will give him good strength but will make it hard to loose weight, don't forget the gyno either. Better he balance his hormones out before taking on an adventure.

Quoted Cha93; Post# 1199

I said the exact same thing to him mate. I think he’s just pissed as he’s training with people who are a bit ahead of him at the moment. He’s not a daft guy so I’m sure sense will prevail

1 year ago #6
kchr
Threads:
Reviews:
 kchr
kchr
Junior Member Posts: 25  Reviews: 2  Threads: 2 

Strictly the best advise

Quoted admin; Post# 1195

I was in the same boat but decided to change two years back. I returned to gym after 3-4 yrs of gap and this is what i felt:

• completing reps was harder then even when i first lifted weights;
  • my muscles are big but were not trained & soft, so every rep was painful. felt like skin or fat getting trapped in between;
  • Stamina was no where to be found, would do 10 reps over 3 variations and couldn't do no more. Heartbeat went up the roof, muscles shook.
  • Started clean, no anabolics, no supplements, just clean diet.

But all of the above quickly changed after 3 months, i felt my test levels naturally going up. After 3 months i was almost back in the game, lifting medium weights and working out for an hour plus, cardio for 45 mins plus.
After 3 months i started using some testosterone and organized a proper diet and supplement regimen. Crafted an excellent workout regime as well, at first had to get used to the machines and variations like from the beginning (in a way).
As for your friend, i think he should start normal without any add-ons. Get his body used to the weights again and maybe after a month use some testosterone. I don't see a point for dbol as your buddy already appears to be of good size.

1 year ago #7
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Cha93
Cha93

He’s just jumping the gun, his mrs wouldn’t let him take gear anyway 😂

1 year ago #8
kchr
Threads:
Reviews:
 kchr
kchr
Junior Member Posts: 25  Reviews: 2  Threads: 2 

Hi Friend

Im agree with @admin @oli,
Tell to your Friend: aas its a bonus, not a way to "Come black" from 2 years off.
Priority to diet and training.
Besides 20mg DBOL cycle its a waste of Time and others.
The best way to re started After a long break its:
1/Diet: prefer Real solid nutrition its better:
2/Training with machine its better to avoid injuries as much as possible due to Bad movemen Cardio to restart his metabolism.
3/Rest time.
Its like a upgrade of his software

In any case, during this recovery, he will have to be patient and not try to immediately reproduce his training sessions of yesteryear. The notion of progressiveness will be essential. Plan a good year to rebuild a solid training base on which you can then come and graft quality work.

Regard

*Quoted [Cha93](https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/364-dbol-boost.htmlpost1192); Post# [1192](https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/364-dbol-boost.htmlpost1192)*Hi

1 year ago #9
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Cha93
Cha93

Looks like we are all in agreement then, my mate needs to screw his head back on and stop being so impatient 😂

MITCH23

2 hours ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...

lennrowe

3 hours ago .  5

Amazing company, shame I live so far away but everything else is spot on

Allinthafood

3 hours ago .  5

I got Dragon Pharma Cy3 from their promotion. AdministrationThey provide prompt answers to any queries you have. T/AMy parcel arrived ahead of schedule. Product RequestedDragon Pharma CY3 QualityI consume half to one tab in the mornings every day. I noticed that I lost a lot of p ...