Favourite cycle

1 year ago #1
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Cha93
Cha93
Junior Member Posts: 12  Reviews: 2  Threads: 6 

Just wondering what’s peoples favourite cycles and why?

Mines is Test E 500mg and Primo 400mg. The one cycle I’ve seen the most change to my body with basically no sides

• Created

Cha93 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Hanuman 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

My favorite is cruising on 500mg/w Testosterone only. Same reason no sides if you're eating clean.

1 year ago #3
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Mine favorite is pretty simple compared to a lot of cycles here- 500mg Test E/ week with 300mg Mast E/week. I love DHTs for both their physical and mental benefits, and 300mg Mast is just high enough a dose that I feel great in conjunction with the test, need far less AI than I would normally, and look pretty damn chiseled at low bodyfat. It's a very low maintenance cycle that still gives me the look I want without adding in a ton of orals or using harsher compounds like Tren.

I basically just take my cruise and amplify it, which is a Test base (200mg/week Test C) and 50mg Proviron daily.

It may sound underwhelming, but I can get just as good results from a moderately high dose of Testosterone and a strong DHT on a clean diet without having to touch the third branch of the steroid family tree- 19-Nor compounds, which are far more side-effect prone for many, myself included. On cycle I want to not only look great, but feel great. Gotta have my cake and eat it.

1 year ago #4
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

Test e 500

Quoted Cha93; Post# 1234

Just wondering what’s peoples favourite cycles and why?
Mines is Test E 500mg and Primo 400mg. The one cycle I’ve seen the most change to my body with basically no sides

1 year ago #5
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman
Junior Member Posts: 39  Reviews: 4  Threads: 3 

What do ya'll think about a 16 week cycle?
300mg test cyp per week
Primo 200mg per week maybe go up to 300
40mg var 10 weeks
Anastrazole twice a week

I want to recomp and have energy/stamina to lift, train Muay Thai, and BJJ. I'm a noob.

1 year ago #6
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

16 weeks is a good length for cycling with longer ester.i am also doing a 16 week test e 500.i was making a mistake in the past with test e I was doing 8 weeks of cycle instead 16 or 12 I donot gain anything from it.i would suggest you to take this Anavar out if you donot want to mess with liver.

Quoted Hanuman; Post# 1250

What do ya'll think about a 16 week cycle?
300mg test cyp per week
Primo 200mg per week maybe go up to 300
40mg var 10 weeks
Anastrazole twice a week
I want to recomp and have energy/stamina to lift, train Muay Thai, and BJJ. I'm a noob.

1 year ago #7
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

This is good advise 12 or 16 is alot more beneficial in comparison to 8 weeks. If your dosage of anavar is mild, you are relatively safe but it'll be best to keep liv 52 and arimidex in hand as well.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 1251

16 weeks is a good length for cycling with longer ester.i am also doing a 16 week test e 500.i was making a mistake in the past with test e I was doing 8 weeks of cycle instead 16 or 12 I donot gain anything from it.i would suggest you to take this Anavar out if you donot want to mess with liver.

1 year ago #8
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

Noted. Thanks for the input!

1 year ago #9
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

100 % agree with admin use rich paina liver and organ defender men thus shit will help you with acne and liver you will love it.i am using it since my frist cycle and stop after pct.

Quoted admin; Post# 1253

This is good advise 12 or 16 is alot more beneficial in comparison to 8 weeks. If your dosage of anavar is mild, you are relatively safe but it'll be best to keep liv 52 and arimidex in hand as well.

1 year ago #10
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

I didn't see Rich Piana's until I already bought huge nutrition defend. It has tudca. Has anyone tried it?

gcx01

2 hours ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

16 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

20 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.