Login to Post
2 days ago #1
Cha93
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of Cha93
Cha93
Junior Member Posts: 11  Reviews: 1  Threads: 5 

Just wondering what’s peoples favourite cycles and why?

Mines is Test E 500mg and Primo 400mg. The one cycle I’ve seen the most change to my body with basically no sides

2 days ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 642  Reviews: 32  Threads: 38 

My favorite is cruising on 500mg/w Testosterone only. Same reason no sides if you're eating clean.

1 day ago #3
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 7  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Mine favorite is pretty simple compared to a lot of cycles here- 500mg Test E/ week with 300mg Mast E/week. I love DHTs for both their physical and mental benefits, and 300mg Mast is just high enough a dose that I feel great in conjunction with the test, need far less AI than I would normally, and look pretty damn chiseled at low bodyfat. It's a very low maintenance cycle that still gives me the look I want without adding in a ton of orals or using harsher compounds like Tren.

I basically just take my cruise and amplify it, which is a Test base (200mg/week Test C) and 50mg Proviron daily.

It may sound underwhelming, but I can get just as good results from a moderately high dose of Testosterone and a strong DHT on a clean diet without having to touch the third branch of the steroid family tree- 19-Nor compounds, which are far more side-effect prone for many, myself included. On cycle I want to not only look great, but feel great. Gotta have my cake and eat it.

<br> <br> <br>
1 day ago #4
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 86  Reviews: 2  Threads: 4 

Test e 500

Quoted Cha93; Post# 1234

Just wondering what’s peoples favourite cycles and why?
Mines is Test E 500mg and Primo 400mg. The one cycle I’ve seen the most change to my body with basically no sides

10 hours ago #5
Hanuman
MMA Pro
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of Hanuman
Hanuman
MMA Pro Posts: 7  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

What do ya'll think about a 16 week cycle?
300mg test cyp per week
Primo 200mg per week maybe go up to 300
40mg var 10 weeks
Anastrazole twice a week

I want to recomp and have energy/stamina to lift, train Muay Thai, and BJJ. I'm a noob.

9 hours ago #6
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 86  Reviews: 2  Threads: 4 

16 weeks is a good length for cycling with longer ester.i am also doing a 16 week test e 500.i was making a mistake in the past with test e I was doing 8 weeks of cycle instead 16 or 12 I donot gain anything from it.i would suggest you to take this Anavar out if you donot want to mess with liver.

Quoted Hanuman; Post# 1250

What do ya'll think about a 16 week cycle?
300mg test cyp per week
Primo 200mg per week maybe go up to 300
40mg var 10 weeks
Anastrazole twice a week
I want to recomp and have energy/stamina to lift, train Muay Thai, and BJJ. I'm a noob.

6 hours ago #7
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 642  Reviews: 32  Threads: 38 

This is good advise 12 or 16 is alot more beneficial in comparison to 8 weeks. If your dosage of anavar is mild, you are relatively safe but it'll be best to keep liv 52 and arimidex in hand as well.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 1251

16 weeks is a good length for cycling with longer ester.i am also doing a 16 week test e 500.i was making a mistake in the past with test e I was doing 8 weeks of cycle instead 16 or 12 I donot gain anything from it.i would suggest you to take this Anavar out if you donot want to mess with liver.

2 hours ago #8
Hanuman
MMA Pro
Threads:
Reviews:
View profile of Hanuman
Hanuman
MMA Pro Posts: 7  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Noted. Thanks for the input!

Login to Post
SteroidsWiki.com Please Login or Register to learn, share knowledge and grow.