Is anything good for mood/energy?

1 year ago #1
TiredAlready
Threads:
Reviews:
 TiredAlready
TiredAlready
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Even in the Marines, I had very low testosterone. Now, at 40, I have such low drive, I can barely function. Never had a big (or normal) sex drive, don't care, but I can't stand how bad the laziness has grown. Is injecting Test my only option? I don't want to get bulked up, just want to take on the world again... any suggestions?
I've been ready to buy, but can't figure what to do.

• Created

TiredAlready 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

thebbpower 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

I think you should see a physician and have them run some tests on your levels. If your test levels are low, why not? You can even have your doctor prescribe & administer in such case.

Quoted TiredAlready; Post# 1249

Even in the Marines, I had very low testosterone. Now, at 40, I have such low drive, I can barely function. Never had a big (or normal) sex drive, don't care, but I can't stand how bad the laziness has grown. Is injecting Test my only option? I don't want to get bulked up, just want to take on the world again... any suggestions?
I've been ready to buy, but can't figure what to do.

1 year ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

First of all welcome to SteroidsWiki. We respect ppl who serve.
Now coming onto the topic, Injecting any chemical in your body is serious business mate. Bodybuilders have years of experience and experienced trainers behind to help them with this stuff. Your laziness could be due to some underlying liver condition or anything honestly. You should get bloodwork done asap and consult an endocrinologist.
Most bodybuilders understand their bodies very well and would know where the problem lies themselves. In your case a proper diagnosis is necessary.
From personal experience i can tell you that testosterone does boost confidence, helps in getting rid of drug addiction and depression in men. It also boosts your will power but its usage is carefully dependent on one's goals. Even if you get prescribed, it'll be in the range of 250mg - 500mg/ week at max whereas bodybuilders are able to tolerate a lot more then that. Once again completely dependent on the goals.
Casual usage such as one or two injections ain't gonna help you either. They might end up pushing you further down. This forum is full of resources to help you out. I suggest you do your reading before venturing on the anabolic adventure and consult your physician or endocrinologist as well.

1 year ago #4
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

The most sincere piece of advise i have seen in a long time. x2 if your goal is to just get rid of anxiety and laziness, you should consult a professional.

Quoted oli; Post# 1255

First of all welcome to SteroidsWiki. We respect ppl who serve.
Now coming onto the topic, Injecting any chemical in your body is serious business mate. Bodybuilders have years of experience and experienced trainers behind to help them with this stuff. Your laziness could be due to some underlying liver condition or anything honestly. You should get bloodwork done asap and consult an endocrinologist.
Most bodybuilders understand their bodies very well and would know where the problem lies themselves. In your case a proper diagnosis is necessary.
From personal experience i can tell you that testosterone does boost confidence, helps in getting rid of drug addiction and depression in men. It also boosts your will power but its usage is carefully dependent on one's goals. Even if you get prescribed, it'll be in the range of 250mg - 500mg/ week at max whereas bodybuilders are able to tolerate a lot more then that. Once again completely dependent on the goals.
Casual usage such as one or two injections ain't gonna help you either. They might end up pushing you further down. This forum is full of resources to help you out. I suggest you do your reading before venturing on the anabolic adventure and consult your physician or endocrinologist as well.

1 year ago #5
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 thebbpower
thebbpower
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 121  Reviews: 0  Threads: 44 

Hey, and welcome buddy, i will be honest with you and agree with guys on top, this is serious step to decide to use any anabolics.

First of all you need to increase your daily activity, and follow some diet. It will increase your test lvl naturally. But if there is more serious problems with your health you should get consultation with doctor. maybe if test is really low you should start TRT

AllanG.

3 minutes ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe

@Barbara Thank you for sharing your feedback :)

@moelijk Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!