1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 956 

A typical cycle length for testosterone enanthate and deca is 12 to 14 weeks**.**

BEGINNERS CYCLE- For any beginning, 200 to 300 mg of deca each week will be highly beneficial. Testosterone enanthate, up to 500 mg each week, is an essential complement to guarantee testosterone levels are maintained.

INTERMEDIATE CYCLE- This 12-week cycle includes 400mg of Deca per week for the first 10 weeks and 500mg of testosterone per week for the entire week.

ADVANCED CYCLE- Then, for an advanced Deca cycle, testosterone is administered at the chosen dosage (for example, 500 mg per week) for the full 16 weeks, and a weekly dose of 400 to 600 mg for 14 weeks.

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE

image.png

DECA DURABOLIN

image.png

HOW MUCH GAIN- Testosterone and Deca Durabolin are among the mildest combinations available, with users reporting gains in strength and muscular mass of more than 20 pounds.

FOR EVERY CYCLE YOU SHOULD INCLUDE ESTROGEN BLOCKERS like- ARIMIDEX

DISCLAIMER:*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek advice from your health professional*

Your Muscle Shop

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Derrik

11 minutes ago .  5

Ausgezeichneter Service - die Kunden fühlen sich gut betreut.

Leopold

17 minutes ago .  5

I buy tren enanthate from Ergo. Quality is good, lot numbers are real, shelf life is solid. Delivery is fast. I am always satisfied with the service, managers are knowledgeable in pharma.

Enrique

26 minutes ago .  5

Cada visita a esta tienda es una inmersión fascinante en el mundo del conocimiento del fitness. Su compromiso continuo con la certificación y la educación me permite no solo comprar productos, sino también construir mi propio estilo de vida para la salud.