Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

Hey guys,

I need you're help I am on weeks 6 of my test e cycle. I only gained 2 kg my strength is going up but the scale is showing me the same thing.i am thinking it is because my estrogen level is very low.i got very hot flashes at night around my chest neck. I googled it was low estrogen.what you guys think I drop the clomid for a week or review my diet.the diet I am eating is around 3900 kcal per day.

• Created

Shadow 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Shadow 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Are you on ai?
Let's say you used letrozole to dry out but you drove your estrogen to nothing, that can cause lots of problems, so how does somebody fix that problem fast, would just stop taking letrozole completely(taper off).

This is how you taper off:

• Day1 - 2.5mg
  • Day2 - 1.25mg
  • Day3 - 1.25mg
  • Day4 - 0.6mg
  • Day5 - 0.6mg
  • Day6 - 0.6 EOD
1 year ago #3
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

Thank you soo much admin,

no i am using clomid 50 mg a day from the 1st week of my cycle. And it was two days i am using 75 mg clomid. I am going to do a blood test on monday too.

Quoted admin; Post# 1304

Are you on ai?
Let's say you used letrozole to dry out but you drove your estrogen to nothing, that can cause lots of problems, so how does somebody fix that problem fast, would just stop taking letrozole completely(taper off).
This is how you taper off:

• Day1 - 2.5mg
  • Day2 - 1.25mg
  • Day3 - 1.25mg
  • Day4 - 0.6mg
  • Day5 - 0.6mg
  • Day6 - 0.6 EOD
1 year ago #4
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

Should i stop anti estrogen completely ?? Too see some changes on scale ??

1 year ago #5
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Changes on the scale vary from person to person. I did a cycle long back and gained only about 2-3kg of muscle but lean after 10 weeks lol. What i later learned was that i had to learn more about eating right. So as per my experience gaining depends of on your diet - training - REST - Dosage etc etc etc.
It could be estrogen too.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 1307

Should i stop anti estrogen completely ?? Too see some changes on scale ??

Reduce your dosage by 25mg per day and completely get rid of clomid until the pct stage of your cycle. Use HCG 1000-1500 iu/week.

Clomid works as an “anti-estrogen” that tricks the brain into thinking that estrogen levels in the body are very low. It does this by binding to estrogen receptors in the brain and blocking the ability of estrogen to bind to those receptors.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 1306

Thank you soo much admin,
no i am using clomid 50 mg a day from the 1st week of my cycle. And it was two days i am using 75 mg clomid. I am going to do a blood test on monday too.

1 year ago #6
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

Thanks admin,

yes i am going to stop the clomid atleast during my cycle and check my deit again

Quoted admin; Post# 1309

Changes on the scale vary from person to person. I did a cycle long back and gained only about 2-3kg of muscle but lean after 10 weeks lol. What i later learned was that i had to learn more about eating right. So as per my experience gaining depends of on your diet - training - REST - Dosage etc etc etc.
Reduce your dosage by 25mg per day and completely get rid of clomid until the pct stage of your cycle. Use HCG 1000-1500 iu/week.

Clomid works as an “anti-estrogen” that tricks the brain into thinking that estrogen levels in the body are very low. It does this by binding to estrogen receptors in the brain and blocking the ability of estrogen to bind to those receptors.

1 year ago #7
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

@Shadow I can't stress this enough man, but getting bloodwork done is of the utmost importance as it's the only real way to know what's going on. Often times low Estrogen and high Estrogen present many of the same symptoms, so it's difficult to throw a dart at. A few questions I would ask though are:

1.) Have you been taking any AI while on cycle (Arimidex, Aromasin, Letrozole, etc) and if so, monitored any changes in the way you feel when you dose it?

2.) If yes to question 1, how often do you take your AI?

3.) And this is just out of curiosity, but why were you taking Clomid while still on cycle? It's a very useful PCT tool but largely meaningless if you're already using exogenous T. It also often presents many side effects itself, such as tricking the brain into *thinking* Estrogen levels are low, so this could also be a contributing factor to your troubles.

Good luck!

1 year ago #8
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

Thanks mate,

nope i never used the AI you mention. I am using only clomid during cycle the last two cycle it went good. I put on 13 kg without water i was using sust and decca.this time it shocked me wtf i only gained 2kg in just 6 weeks my goal is too hit 100 kg body weight.

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 1316

#@Shadow I can't stress this enough man, but getting bloodwork done is of the utmost importance as it's the only real way to know what's going on. Often times low Estrogen and high Estrogen present many of the same symptoms, so it's difficult to throw a dart at. A few questions I would ask though are:
1.) Have you been taking any AI while on cycle (Arimidex, Aromasin, Letrozole, etc) and if so, monitored any changes in the way you feel when you dose it?
3.) And this is just out of curiosity, but why were you taking Clomid while still on cycle? It's a very useful PCT tool but largely meaningless if you're already using exogenous T. It also often presents many side effects itself, such as tricking the brain into *thinking* Estrogen levels are low, so this could also be a contributing factor to your troubles.
Good luck!

1 year ago #9
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

I am going to stop the clomid and Monday i am going to do a estrogen test.

#@Shadow I can't stress this enough man, but getting bloodwork done is of the utmost importance as it's the only real way to know what's going on. Often times low Estrogen and high Estrogen present many of the same symptoms, so it's difficult to throw a dart at. A few questions I would ask though are:
Good luck!

1 year ago #10
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

Hey admin,

i think it was estrogen related issue. I stop the clomid for two days now i weight myself today empty stomach in the morning i was 88 kg.when i was using the clomid i weight myself i was 86.7.i going to stop clomid during cycle now

Quoted admin; Post# 1309

1 year ago #11
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Who told you to use clomid during cycle? Don't do that ever. Use HCG to keep your balls healthy and letrozole to keep your estrogen low.

Quoted Shadow; Post# 1303

Hey guys,
I need you're help I am on weeks 6 of my test e cycle. I only gained 2 kg my strength is going up but the scale is showing me the same thing.i am thinking it is because my estrogen level is very low.i got very hot flashes at night around my chest neck. I googled it was low estrogen.what you guys think I drop the clomid for a week or review my diet.the diet I am eating is around 3900 kcal per day.

Excellent

Good luck!

1 year ago #12
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

Thanks mate,

fuck i thought the clomid shit work same as other anti estrogens.now i completly stop the clomid only just 5 days i woke up yesterday my weight was 89 empty stomach.before when i was on clomid i cannot see the scale go up stuck on 86 kg for 2 weeks.

Quoted SteroidJet.com; Post# 1336

Who told you to use clomid during cycle? Don't do that ever. Use HCG to keep your balls healthy and letrozole to keep your estrogen low.
Excellent

Tbk94

1 hour ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

1 hour ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!