PED's and Fighting

1 year ago #1
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman
Junior Member Posts: 39  Reviews: 4  Threads: 3 

Let's bust the cherry on "combat" and discuss what works best for combat sports! What works best for endurance, recovery, strength, cutting mindset, specifically for combat?

I'm a noob to PED's. Where would I start for combat sports?

This is where the gurus can air their theories. I would like to see the thought process. You don't need to have combat knowledge to have a hypotheses.

Things to address: Endurance, most strength with the least amount of weight, speed, and recovery/healing.

• Created

Hanuman 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

wolf32 11 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

As a former boxer, nothing in the world helped me increase my endurance and VO² max nearly as much as Cardarine (GW-501516). It's definitely not something you'll hear much about in the bodybuilding world as it's a decent cutting agent at best and not anabolic in any sense, but the endurance gains are incredible and it's a very functional compound for combat sports. I've ran 3 cycles of 10 weeks each and every time I've used it there has been a marked decrease in muscle fatigue, massive increase in respiratory capability, and by measurement my mile run times have always increased dramatically over the course of the cycle with ease.

That being said...
There was a series of studies done a few years ago on rats showing an alarmingly high rate of cancer growth when dosing the compound in conjunction with a cancer causing agent. So the hypothesis is that while it doesn't cause cancer, it can rapidly accelerate any existing tumor growth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6475847/

There have been no clinical trials of the compound done on humans so I can't speak to its safety profile in vivo, but that's definitely something to consider if you choose to try it. Definitely one of the more risky compounds out there on paper, so I can't advise for or against its use.

As far as overall recovery- whether this applies to combat sports, bodybuilding, or daily life- HGH is your best friend here. It will improve your sleep, prevent DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), and help your tissues rebuild at a faster rate, letting you to train harder and more often in a shorter time frame than your body would otherwise allow. It's also a great fat burner when not dosed too heavily and will aid in improving overall body composition.

Lastly, BPC-157 is a great tool for healing nagging injuries, joint pain, tendonitis, and inflammation. It's a synthetic peptide derived from proteins found in the GI tract, but works especially well at healing localized soft tissue injuries when injected near site of injury.

Now as far as strength and weight, obviously there are a myriad of anabolic compounds out there, but IMO basic testosterone is a godsend and will pack on muscle, cut fat, and have you feeling great with the least amount of side effects.

As a professional combat athlete just be advised all of these (and unfortunately, pretty much anything else that has any meaningful impact) are banned by WADA and USADA, so good luck.

1 year ago #3
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

I've actually been researching this recently. I've been considering it. I haven't dived too deep into it yet, but from what I've seen about the rats getting cancer is they were taking like 50x the equivalent of what you would take per your body weight. The cancer risk is a bit off putting though..Ill check out the study you attached for sure.

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 1330

As a former boxer, nothing in the world helped me increase my endurance and VO² max nearly as much as Cardarine (GW-501516). It's definitely not something you'll hear much about in the bodybuilding world as it's a decent cutting agent at best and not anabolic in any sense, but the endurance gains are incredible and it's a very functional compound for combat sports. I've ran 3 cycles of 10 weeks each and every time I've used it there has been a marked decrease in muscle fatigue, massive increase in respiratory capability, and by measurement my mile run times have always increased dramatically over the course of the cycle with ease.
That being said...
There was a series of studies done a few years ago on rats showing an alarmingly high rate of cancer growth when dosing the compound in conjunction with a cancer causing agent. So the hypothesis is that while it doesn't cause cancer, it can rapidly accelerate any existing tumor growth.
There have been no clinical trials of the compound done on humans so I can't speak to its safety profile in vivo, but that's definitely something to consider if you choose to try it. Definitely one of the more risky compounds out there on paper, so I can't advise for or against its use.

1 year ago #4
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

I had no clue about Cararine, thank you so much for the enlightenment.

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 1330

That being said...
As far as overall recovery- whether this applies to combat sports, bodybuilding, or daily life- HGH is your best friend here. It will improve your sleep, prevent DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), and help your tissues rebuild at a faster rate, letting you to train harder and more often in a shorter time frame than your body would otherwise allow. It's also a great fat burner when not dosed too heavily and will aid in improving overall body composition.
Lastly, BPC-157 is a great tool for healing nagging injuries, joint pain, tendonitis, and inflammation. It's a synthetic peptide derived from proteins found in the GI tract, but works especially well at healing localized soft tissue injuries when injected near site of injury.
Now as far as strength and weight, obviously there are a myriad of anabolic compounds out there, but IMO basic testosterone is a godsend and will pack on muscle, cut fat, and have you feeling great with the least amount of side effects.
As a professional combat athlete just be advised all of these (and unfortunately, pretty much anything else that has any meaningful impact) are banned by WADA and USADA, so good luck.
<br>

Not exactly sure what boxers use but i am sure when they are not being tested they use Testosterone as base like (every other sportsman) and other compounds on top depending on their goals. Professional Players also take undetectable compounds as well.
Check this link out:

_aWlfiRvY&ab_channel=Hotboxin%27withMikeTysonClips

Quoted Hanuman; Post# 1326

Let's bust the cherry on "combat" and discuss what works best for combat sports! What works best for endurance, recovery, strength, cutting mindset, specifically for combat?
I'm a noob to PED's. Where would I start for combat sports?
This is where the gurus can air their theories. I would like to see the thought process. You don't need to have combat knowledge to have a hypotheses.
Things to address: Endurance, most strength with the least amount of weight, speed, and recovery/healing.

1 year ago #5
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein
Threads:
Reviews:
 Banjobongoboyo
Banjobongoboyo
Anastein Posts: 17  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

@SteroidJet.com Oh of course, testosterone is a given for pretty much any sport, combat or other. During the off season when athletes aren't getting tested, it's pretty much a free for all and guys are taking all sorts of anabolic compounds.

In season (at least for boxing) you'll have a member of your coaching staff help ensure you don't get busted by letting you know ahead of time when USADA is most likely to show up. But normally the routine would be to take Testosterone Suspension- no ester- (which hurts like a motherfucker, btw) a few hours before the fight, furosemide directly before the fight, and toward the end of the fight and directly after, drink water like crazy. Within 6 hours, the testosterone should have fully left your system. This works in most cases because what USADA is testing for isn't the presence of testosterone itself, but the metabolites left behind by an ester which would indicate synthetic testosterone use.

A secondary method of testing though if USADA really wants to be assholes, and this is where it gets somewhat tricky, is that they can also test your ratio of Test : Estrogen. So assuming you took too large a dose of test suspension pre-fight and didn't clear enough of it before a surprise post-fight test, you could be screwed here. After awhile though you learn what to expect, how to perfect your routine, and you have a support staff doing everything they can to keep you out of trouble. You get used to it and it becomes just another part of the training routine.

1 year ago #6
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

That's super interesting. I've never heard of furosemide. I'll check it out academically if not for anything else.

1 year ago #7
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example
Junior Member Posts: 18  Reviews: 9  Threads: 3 

Totally agree with suspension. I did mma base was boxing I wasn't really involved with ped due to it was in the 93-17 back in the 90 not many choices most would kill your indorance but suspension is great and the short esters makes it king almost like a tren rush. I don't know why nobody really do anymore. Also winny is good speicaly if have to cut weight and maintain muscle

1 year ago #8
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

That's some great info there.

Quoted Banjobongoboyo; Post# 1352

#@SteroidJet.com Oh of course, testosterone is a given for pretty much any sport, combat or other. During the off season when athletes aren't getting tested, it's pretty much a free for all and guys are taking all sorts of anabolic compounds.
In season (at least for boxing) you'll have a member of your coaching staff help ensure you don't get busted by letting you know ahead of time when USADA is most likely to show up. But normally the routine would be to take Testosterone Suspension- no ester- (which hurts like a motherfucker, btw) a few hours before the fight, furosemide directly before the fight, and toward the end of the fight and directly after, drink water like crazy. Within 6 hours, the testosterone should have fully left your system. This works in most cases because what USADA is testing for isn't the presence of testosterone itself, but the metabolites left behind by an ester which would indicate synthetic testosterone use.
A secondary method of testing though if USADA really wants to be assholes, and this is where it gets somewhat tricky, is that they can also test your ratio of Test : Estrogen. So assuming you took too large a dose of test suspension pre-fight and didn't clear enough of it before a surprise post-fight test, you could be screwed here. After awhile though you learn what to expect, how to perfect your routine, and you have a support staff doing everything they can to keep you out of trouble. You get used to it and it becomes just another part of the training routine.

Quoted 123Example; Post# 2980

Totally agree with suspension. I did mma base was boxing I wasn't really involved with ped due to it was in the 93-17 back in the 90 not many choices most would kill your indorance but suspension is great and the short esters makes it king almost like a tren rush. I don't know why nobody really do anymore. Also winny is good speicaly if have to cut weight and maintain muscle

11 months ago #9
wolf32
Pro Bodybuilder
Threads:
Reviews:
 wolf32
wolf32
Pro Bodybuilder Posts: 48  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

HBOT and Stem Cells (overseas IV)

11 months ago #10
Hanuman
Threads:
Reviews:
 Hanuman
Hanuman

Quoted wolf32; Post# 3946

HBOT and Stem Cells (overseas IV)

I don't have access to stem cells but I'm trying HBOT this week. Do you know how often you have to do it before seeing any benefits?

11 months ago #11
wolf32
Pro Bodybuilder
Threads:
Reviews:
 wolf32
wolf32

Stem Cells Mexico no issues. I can recommend a couple spots if you're open to it. For HBOT i recommend the youtube channel HBOT USA. I go 5-6 days/week currently. Not sure what it would be for your specific condition.

Quoted Hanuman; Post# 3988

I don't have access to stem cells but I'm trying HBOT this week. Do you know how often you have to do it before seeing any benefits?

11 months ago #12
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 144  Reviews: 0  Threads: 19 

Can you share the link to that channel over here?

Quoted wolf32; Post# 3990

Stem Cells Mexico no issues. I can recommend a couple spots if you're open to it. For HBOT i recommend the youtube channel HBOT USA. I go 5-6 days/week currently. Not sure what it would be for your specific condition.

11 months ago #13
wolf32
Pro Bodybuilder
Threads:
Reviews:
 wolf32
wolf32

There are a few good places. An established place that caters to foreigners

Dream Body

@Mxla09 Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback - wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen!

PazMalta

2 hours ago .  5

I have ordered a couple of times now from DeusPower.shop and I'm very pleased with the experience. They offer a wide array of products that perfectly match my workout needs. (Mostly explosiv strength for martial arts). The quality of the supplements is outstanding, contributing ...

AllanG.

3 hours ago .  4.5

Ich habe Medikamente für die Therapie nach dem Kurs bestellt. Die Lieferung dauerte etwa eine Woche.Die Preise sind vergleichbar mit anderen Geschäften, aber das Sortiment ist größer. Ich habe alles gefunden, wonach ich gesucht habe