SavageBull

1 year ago #1
SavageBull
Threads:
Reviews:
 SavageBull
SavageBull
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hi thanks for the add, I'm a 48 year old Veteran. Ihave been been in a rough place for many years, and with the help of a few good people my life has made a turn for the better dedicating 6 days a week in the gym.
However I have found lately my motivation has dropped. I have tried to source testosterone from local sources in Australia, and have had no luck. Only to be ripped off by scammers.
I'm hoping someone here, would be able to message me, and guide me into being able to source decent supplements without getting ripped off again.
Kind regards.
SavageBull.

• Created

SavageBull 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

StrPharma 2 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Hello mate, hope you are doing great. Don't stress on being ripped off, its the part of the game when you're in australia. My suggestion is to go with a well reputed source Level 3 who offer Guaranteed Delivery. Guaranteed delivery means he'll reship until it is delivered. Success rate from EU is like 70%.

Quoted SavageBull; Post# 1410

Hi thanks for the add, I'm a 48 year old Veteran. Ihave been been in a rough place for many years, and with the help of a few good people my life has made a turn for the better dedicating 6 days a week in the gym.
However I have found lately my motivation has dropped. I have tried to source testosterone from local sources in Australia, and have had no luck. Only to be ripped off by scammers.
I'm hoping someone here, would be able to message me, and guide me into being able to source decent supplements without getting ripped off again.
Kind regards.
SavageBull.

1 year ago #3
SavageBull
Threads:
Reviews:
 SavageBull
SavageBull
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Cheers Bro,
I really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. My body has hit that age where things are slowing down and motivation is getting hard .
I really need to stay in the Gym for my mental health

1 year ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I can understand mate. Testosterone helps me stay active & focused as well.

1 year ago #5
SteroidJet.com
Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 SteroidJet.com
SteroidJet.com
Source Posts: 184  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Have you seen our store? https://steroidjet.com

2 months ago #6
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 StrPharma
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 40  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

We are waiting for you to visit our store.
Have a pleasant forum!

gcx01

49 minutes ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

14 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

18 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.