1 year ago #1
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Steroidify.com has been approved as a Level 3 source. Steroidify has provided exceptional products & unmatched customer service for several years now.

Undoubtedly it is one of the best AAS Source available on internet. Feel free to place your orders.

Welcome @steroidify

• Created

admin 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Steroidify 13 hours ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #50
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Welcome onboard steroidify, happy to know about your approval to level 3 source. Can't wait to add the items from your source in my cart!

1 year ago #51
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify
Super Source Posts: 311  Reviews: 0  Threads: 63 

Quoted DOUBLEG67; Post# 3528

Welcome onboard steroidify, happy to know about your approval to level 3 source. Can't wait to add the items from your source in my cart!

We appreciate the warm welcome, sir. Looking forward to a long relationship.

1 year ago #52
brownedad
Threads:
Reviews:
 brownedad
brownedad
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

I will try for my summer cycle

1 year ago #53
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham
Junior Member Posts: 23  Reviews: 2  Threads: 2 

I’m still waiting for my order. It has been 48 hours communication with you guys is horrible. I want my order this will be the last time I ever make an order with you !

I don’t have money to throw away nor do I need to be dealing with the stress of trying to get confirmation regarding my order again it has been 48 hours and I’m still waiting for a reply. This will be the last time that I ever order from you !
WHERE IS MY ORDER ???? 

1 year ago #54
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3570

I’m still waiting for my order. It has been 48 hours communication with you guys is horrible. I want my order this will be the last time I ever make an order with you !
I don’t have money to throw away nor do I need to be dealing with the stress of trying to get confirmation regarding my order again it has been 48 hours and I’m still waiting for a reply. This will be the last time that I ever order from you !
WHERE IS MY ORDER ???? 

Good day, sir.
How long have you been waiting?
We normally reply to tickets in one business day max. Please check your spam box.
Please let me know order # privately so I can investigate.

Thanks.

1 year ago #55
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham

5B772D95-0434-4EF7-85CB-0BAE35CE8AF7.pngI’m completely new to ordering online. I’m trying to stay calm. I’m trying to be patient but it’s like being in the dark. I can’t see anything. I wish you would keep me informed. “Email” I am horrible with using a computer I prefer in person. But people charge way too much that’s why I’m online now so this all new to me and stressful I want to focus more on my eating and training, sleeping, not about some order I made online

1 year ago #56
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Calm down mate. He's an excellent source and i am sure will make good to you. If it is about ta etc, you aren't buying from amazon.

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3572

5B772D95-0434-4EF7-85CB-0BAE35CE8AF7.pngI will never recommend you to anybody. Even after I receive my order!It was a huge mistake to place a purchase with you !
Im starting feel scammed if so I’m going to do something about.

1 year ago #57
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3572

5B772D95-0434-4EF7-85CB-0BAE35CE8AF7.pngI will never recommend you to anybody. Even after I receive my order!It was a huge mistake to place a purchase with you !
Im starting feel scammed if so I’m going to do something about.

I'm failing to see where we wronged you, sir.
Payments can take a few days to process, this is normal.
You'll receive all confirmations thru email and your order will be out in a few days, like everyone else's.
Like Mr. Oli said, please calm down.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your order and you'll receive your shipment in timely manner.

My colleague from customer service provided a standard reply with all the information you need. Also, these communications are private and it's not the best idea to make them public, for your own security.

We have not scammed a soul in 15 years of business. You'll not be the first.

I don't understand what you're making a fuzz about. You placed an order, it takes a couple of days to process and sometimes a few days to ship, which is same procedure from every source.

Your complaint is not reasonable and there's no need for this. You're hurting our business for no reason whatsoever.

The Steroidify Team.

1 year ago #58
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3570

WHERE IS MY ORDER ???? 

So, your order hasn't been shipped yet, right? Why are you writing things like "I'm still waiting for my order" and "where's my order?".
What's going on here?

1 year ago #59
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham

I don’t know what to say.

1 year ago #60
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3580

I don’t know what to say. I’m in impatient motherfucker and it’s stressing me out. I’m trying to stay calm but I am getting tired of waiting. I feel better when people keep me informed and I apologize if I have gone overboard I’m completely new to this. I hope people try and understand where I’m coming from sry .

You're tired of waiting for what, sir?
Confirmation of payment can take a few business days. Zelle has its own ways and rules and it's NOT as fast as bitcoin.
This info is in our FAQs and widely known.
Please get acquainted with our FAQ section:
https://steroidify.com/faq

You have not and will not be scammed. Please look around. We've been doing this for over 15 years with tens of thousands of positive reviews.

1 year ago #61
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

He's answered all of your queries. In addition to that, you were notified about the payment delay before hand. I don't exactly see a complaint here.

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3580

I don’t know what to say. I’m in impatient motherfucker and it’s stressing me out. I’m trying to stay calm but I am getting tired of waiting. I feel better when people keep me informed and I apologize if I have gone overboard I’m completely new to this. I hope people try and understand where I’m coming from sry .

1 year ago #62
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham
1 year ago #63
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Many, many savings.
Two Great Promos:

30% cashback:
https://steroidify.com/news/cashback-30

$1000 Giveaway
https://steroidify.com/news/pow-special-edition

11 months ago #64
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Lots of savings now on our site

https://steroidify.com/

11 months ago #65
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham

Just waiting for my order I guess it takes longer then a couple weeks anyways I hope to be happy w/it I see a lot of things I want it’s a matter of being patient.

11 months ago #66
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3673

Just waiting for my order I guess it takes longer then a couple weeks anyways I hope to be happy w/it I see a lot of things I want it’s a matter of being patient.

Hi, sir.

I don't know which warehouse you chose or where you live, so can't really tell reasonable ETA for your order. Some routes take much, much longer than a couple of weeks, but we normally do NOT ship Express because it's more risky, but our passing rates are extremely high.

Best regards.

11 months ago #67
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham

I decided to go ahead and check out the tracking number and it’s out for delivery this morning. Should have it by this evening. I’m excited.

11 months ago #68
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Assuming that you've received your toys.

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3681

I decided to go ahead and check out the tracking number and it’s out for delivery this morning. Should have it by this evening. I’m excited.

11 months ago #69
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham

Yes I left a good review + pic
I definitely recommend steroidify.com
I now feel more confident in ordering from them again. I’m totally new to this online service but I’m happy.

11 months ago #70
MrGraham
Threads:
Reviews:
 MrGraham
MrGraham
11 months ago #71
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Quoted MrGraham; Post# 3701

Yes I left a good review + pic
I definitely recommend steroidify.com
I now feel more confident in ordering from them again. I’m totally new to this online service but I’m happy.

We appreciate your business, sir.
Please be reminded that we're running some great specials right now and we will also run a great 15th anniversary contest soon, so stay tuned.

Best regards.

11 months ago #72
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Friends, don't fall for scammers.
We will not accept orders on forums, telegram, wickr, instagram, facebook or anything like that.
Anyone claiming to be from our company asking for payments thru these places is a scammer.
Steroidify ONLY accepts orders thru the website, no exceptions. If the website is temporarily down or unstable, just wait a few moments and it will get back to normal.

Be smart and protect your hard earned money.

11 months ago #73
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

⏰ The Clock Is Ticking - 50% Discount Especials - 48 Hours Deal ⏰

Great items for half the normal price.
Act now and enjoy this amazing offer.

https://steroidify.com/news/its-official-the-winners-of-pow-3-have-been-announced

Tonillo

3 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

6 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

7 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...